Dragon's 2021 College Football Picks Week 10

LRA After Dark with Fresh

5 Likes

We actually went to Charlottesville the year before to see Wake and UVA. That trip didn’t go as well. We decided to leave in the 3 qtr with UVA winning like 42-0… We started to the parking lot and I only made about 10 steps and I got nailed. She stayed in the motel alone. I was a guest at the Charlottesville City jail that night

3 Likes

You have had several too?

1 Like

Define several. man this is amazing. Jail on honeymoon? Can the forum agree theChamp has to elaborate

5 Likes

Yea please i need to know more

It wasn’t my honeymoon. This was the year before. I live about 4 hours from Charlottesville. I started drinking about halfway there and reloaded when I got to Charlottesville. By the time we left the ballgames I was pretty loose. I got arrested by the Campus police. Man I was sick the next morning. There was a lot more that went on that was funny as hell but I can’t tell it all here

3 Likes

Have you had several honeymoons also?

Of course I have. just never next level arrested on one yet. And we are keeping the story that you were arrested on one of your honeymoons

2 Likes

I’m starting to understand why there have been several honeymoons :wink:

5 Likes

Dragons picks gone wild

3 Likes

Ok, we will go with that. I will tell this on myself. It was her 1st time in Charlottesville so of course I had to take her to the Corner.There was this girl there on the street painting faces with orange and blue glitter. It was real hot that day and I had forgot about it. When I first got locked up all these guys were looking at me and laughing. I didn’t know what was going on and I started to get mad. Finally this guy said go wash your face off. I went to the bathroom and when I looked in the mirror I said OMG. The heat had melted that glitter and I looked like an idiot. If I hadn’t have been so drunk I would have been really embarrassed. I looked like a sparkling clown. That’s all I’m telling

3 Likes

You gotta be careful outside the stadium. Seen many people het popped there

Too late now

2 Likes

Oh man that’s a rough look to roll into a cell with

1 Like

It was a blue UVA and an orange GO HOOS

1 Like

This is far more interesting and factually based than my picks

5 Likes

I’ve done a lot of crazy shit. I’m paying for it today

2 Likes

Incredible stuff. I give full respect other than being arrested by Campus police

And some people call themselves real UVa fans. nah man. This is it

2 Likes

My man is hard-core living his gimmick. I love it. Anyone who goes to not only a uva football game a uva vs wake game for his honeymoon is alright in my book.

1 Like

And aint even know he had his face painted. Legend discovered on a bye week

4 Likes