⛹ Elijah Gertrude - Official Thread

4 Likes

Jerry Ratcliff knows more about UVA athletics and its history than all of us on this site combined. Since George Welsh 1st arrived NO ONE has provided more inside information on UVA athletics than Jerry Ratcliff. 43 years worth.

3 Likes

I think some of these articles have read my intel on LRA… which is fine

7 Likes

Doesnt mean he hasn’t fallen off recently either. That’s like saying a 63 year old player is still the best in the game since they have experience.

11 Likes

Hey Jerry!

12 Likes

I have no idea who the author is, but these blog posts are always worth reading. Thanks mystery blogger, whoever you are.

1 Like

I can assure you that his brain is an encyclopedia of UVA sports if you want to call that falling off. If i could choose anyone to sit down and talk UVA sports with over the past 40 yrs. It would be Jerry Ratcliff. Im sure there are myriads of UVA fans that would say the same. At 63 he has now been reporting on UVA since he was 20 yrs old.

3 Likes

I watched both Sampson and Stith play in High School State Championships and Stith’s performance at UHall was the best individual effort I ever saw by a High Schooler.

2 Likes

I mean that has nothing to do with argument of him falling off in terms of scoops. That’s an entirely different topic

4 Likes

Found this on a post in UVA Fans group on FB. Love this quote from Eli

25 Likes

He is going to be a huge fan favorite. Put the world on watch style!

21 Likes

I’m excited. Nice work, Fresh!

2 Likes

Lets go!!! Most important is I just need that dude to get me back to the lockerroom after games. It was Austin Katsra for a long time now I have Isaac Mc and then Eli!

14 Likes

Take us with you!

2 Likes

Shit you show up and I got you

6 Likes

DONE. I’ll bring the picanha

1 Like

Oh it is on now.

1 Like

I’m on a RMF watchlist. Can you still get me in?

1 Like

no clue what RMF is but yes I got you. If you buy beers

1 Like

nevermind. i screwed that one up. its RMC…the yellow jacket security team that form the human barrier for the handshake line.

1 Like