Fall Recruiting Action

That’s a first for me but he did the right thing

1 Like

Pat Sullivan did that at UNC…RS his Sr year… when Stack, Sheed were freshman… can back and went to a 3rd final four….

Interesting. Dont think you would see that today

wow did he really? he was my boy back then

15 Likes

That is an offer takeout if I’ve ever seen one

1 Like

No offer of course because that would be too exciting… tongue in cheek of course. I like us not offering every one but at the same time I like GWIII a lot and am selfish for recruiting activity in general… I need to go rewatch our 2022 recruit highlights and appreciate what we already have

I think GW is a perfect fit with the guys coming in next year. He is great at penetrating and kicking the ball out. We are going to have some shooters to kick it out to when/if GW comes to Charlottesville

1 Like
9 Likes

“But they’re also in the market for an addition in the frontcourt.” Not multiple additions. You’re making it really hard for me to fantasize and manifest my dream class of Jaylen Curry, London Johnson, Dylan James, and Xavier Booker into existence.

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU4stcWAeXp/

5 Likes

I haven’t seen the “use the basketball for a pillow and ponder life” pose before. Points for originality.

5 Likes

That’s sarcasm right? It’s earlyish so I can’t tell.

moi? I’ve seen the dribble and family poses but never the basketball pillow one. I also don’t social media…at all. So maybe I’ve missed it.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKg9kkLjFK8/

1 Like

Ah, social media, other teams and the NBA. That explains why I’ve never seen it.

4 Likes

Since it seems like we’re moving threads with the recruiting photos discussion I think keeping it formulaic avoids some trouble too along the lines of “why is recruit A getting to do this on his visit while I only got B”

3 Likes

Deep family too! If we could pull George Washington then it looks like 2 younger brothers with one already a bit taller :wink: some good long term potential.

4 Likes

Also makes planning easier. Spending time planning a custom photo shoot seems pretty low-yield compared to other things they can do for that visit.

5 Likes

Lol – having just dealt with wedding pics yesterday (not mine), this resonates.

2 Likes