Fall Recruiting Action

Also like the potential motivation to stick it to UNC and Duke as a member of the Hoos.

6 Likes

Never count out good ole’ spite as a motivator.

That doesnt look like him.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVEyhz7tGH1/

I hope we stop allowing recruits to take unofficials or officials during Blue-White. Not an inspiring atmosphere.

At least Tony lets the recruits wear orange.

1 Like

Might not be. I deleted it. We’ll find out later.

1 Like

The real London Johnson, a few rows behind the blue bench with the full flow

10 Likes

There is no disputing that he has serious hair game.

6 Likes

Shades of Ayo

2 Likes

Was he planning on attending well in advance or was it a quick call after the offer?

1 Like

London Johnson watching Reece hit McCorkle for the open 3, imagining himself throwing dimes to McKneely and Reed Sheppard (and hopefully ignoring one of the most tamest environments for these college intrasquad scrimmages)

7 Likes

One year from today, McKneely and Traudt and Dunn and Bond will make their debut in front of 150 people at JPJ who got lost on their way to Golden Corral, and I will be on the internet complaining about it. My solemn vow.

27 Likes

hey man we had an unreal hook up at Golden Corral in college near and dear to UVa basketball even til this day. Dont use GC name in vain…

4 Likes

Is there a golden corral in Cville? Hibachi Grill and Wood Grill Buffett were my jamz. Wood Grill was my eye-opening experience to southern people (DC born and raised, im one of em city folk) but I love buffets like no other, no matter the stigma or stereotypes.

1 Like

ha. I think it was Golden Corral or Bonanza or whatever. One our teammates girlfriends was a waitress there so we got hooked up

3 Likes

I regret I can like this only once.

Not me, I knew the ultimate GC move: get there just as breakfast is ending and lunch is beginning. Good times!

3 Likes

Last time I went was early aughts. Not sure if it’s been open since.

As long as we are on the bad/good cville food topic — I really liked all the new guys saying their favorite spot was Mel’s Diner. Me and a few buddies used to grab a bite there frequently and I was always surprised it wasn’t more popular. Glad it’s having its moment.

3 Likes

#protip

3 Likes
21 Likes