Fall Recruiting Continued

Also saw Jahseem Felton liked our practice photos on instagram

@HoozGotNext you know if he is still someone on our radar or do staff maybe get the feeling he would bounce at the first blueblood offer he gets? UNC isnt heavy on them yet but they might if they miss out on a few on their recruiting board. Right now they are all in on Boogie Fland and Elliot Cadeau in 2024 as guards

2 Likes

He goneā€¦ going to Bass Tech. :frowning:

8 Likes

Two sport guy

10 Likes

Two sports one trophy

8 Likes

Lol you wild

3 Likes

Dammit. The ONE time that actually works in their favorā€¦

4 Likes

Bass Tech? caution lotta F bombs in the video

7 Likes

Watch that clip on mute and you can still hear Enter Sandman playing in the background.

8 Likes

Someone in the replies said that guy won $306k at the previous tournament, honestly Iā€™d be cussing them out too lol.

4 Likes

Oh Hellz yes. I think his jacket even said Wall Street on the back ha

1 Like

Maybe itā€™s just obvious watching the clip but with hundreds of thousands of dollars coming down to ounces of fish weight, why arenā€™t they looking for that kind of thing anyway?

7 Likes

One would think each fish would be opened up for sure

6 Likes

Come to LRA for UVA basketball news, leave knowing Iā€™ve missed out on a fortune not cheating in fishing tournaments.

I love LRA.

10 Likes

I like how at some point the cheater guy mustā€™ve ran out of lead balls and just said fuck it put a store bought filet oā€™ fish in there. Theyā€™ll never notice.

5 Likes

So much goin on in that video

I think they made 306k (him and his co angler) throughout last year. Not from 1 tourney

1 Like

I think the problem is they normally throw the fish back and donā€™t kill them

1 Like

When I watched the weigh in they only needed 17 lbs to win. They had over 33 lbs with 8 lbs of weights they put in the fish. Dummies wouldā€™ve won the tournament anyways :joy:

5 Likes

Ha. In third place, with a total weight of 16lbs 4oz, from VT, itā€™s Billy Joe Bob. In second place, with a total weight of 16lbs 8oz, also from VT, itā€™s Billy Bob Joe Bob. And your winner in the greater SWVA bass tournament, with a winning total weight of 47lbs and 10oz on just 3 fish, also from VT, itā€™s Bobby Joe Billy Bob!

1 Like

Man them boys can fish!

1 Like