Have we done our own Mt Rushmore thread?

My man The Dragon. thank you sir

1 Like

I’m gonna go with Malcom. He belongs on the first team. Had a brain fart. Ralph needs some help so I’m going with Junior Burrough. Loved his game

3 Likes

I’m gonna put Malcom in with the big 3 and take Akil Mitchell. I want AG on it too.

2 Likes

Love the love Big June gets

2 Likes

Since I been stuck in I been messing around and watching parts of old games. I watched some of him and Anthony Gill dont get talked about much buy I liked the way he played

2 Likes

Hearing that Junior had 8 assists in one year on the JWilly podcast was hilarious. I bet he played 30-35 minutes a game. You should get one assist a game on accident!

3 Likes

Pete averaged over 44 for his three-year career - have read that he would averaged 57 with the old three point line. Who knows. Bo Kimble set the single season average in the 3-point era with 35.3 ppg. Doubt there will ever be anyone who approaches his college stats.

2 Likes

Watching since started at UVA inn1974. I’ll go with:

Ralph Sampson
Junior Burrough
Bryant Stith
Jeff Lamp
Barry Parkhil|

Second team:

Malcolm Brogdom
Ty Jerome
Gus Gerrard
Mike Scott
Wally Walker

Honorable Mention:

John Crotty
Othell Wilson
Kyle Guy
Rick Carlyle
Lee Raker

4 Likes

Going with 4 like Mount Rushmore;

Ralph Sampson
Bryant Stith
Sean Singletary
Malcolm Brogdon

5 Likes

Man this interview with the Stokes brothers was awesome by Dave Koehn! Sounds like he’ll have one with Rick Carlisle soon as well. I am absolutely loving these conversations and bringing in alumni. My only critique for Dave is he didn’t get their feeling on the 'chip and where they were. Maybe locker room access can get these guys on for a podcast and get their mt rushmore!! @HOME w/ the HOOS - Bobby & Ricky Stokes - YouTube

4 Likes

thanks for the idea. We definitely can

4 Likes