He gone thread

Yeah, you know what this thread is for, folks

7 Likes

Elijah Gertrude and Isaac Traudt were two Kansas actually wanted. We’ll see. Kansas doesn’t have a Bodo’s bagel last I checked.

10 Likes

I was more worried today that Eli would catch Cal’s eye while watching Tahaad at their gym

7 Likes

I had that thought yesterday when you mentioned Cal coming to see Tahaad. That would be a real kick in the nuts.

1 Like

Watch those SKJ comments fresh

5 Likes

Kentucky sucks

Kansas sucks

1 Like

We find the right guys. We’ll be ok. He’s got a cool name though so I hope we get him.

2 Likes

It might just be that the impending sanctions are affecting Kansas’ recruiting. By 247Sports figures, Kansas has offered over 50 high school players scholarships. The have one commitment. One. Now, it could be that this poor showing is the result of Coach Self not being allowed to go on the road recruiting this summer. Then, again, it might be the result of every opposing coach in America telling recruits that major sanctions are coming. (I would also like to address the skepticism some here have about those sanctions. Right now, I don’t care if the NCAA drags this out ten years. Look at Louisville. I don’t know if the sanctions they will eventually receive will be as detrimental to their basketball program as this prolonged state of limbo into which the NCAA has placed them. It won’t break my heart if Kansas suffers a similar fate.) There’s not much buzz about this on the Kansas boards, and I don’t know if it has registered there, either, but they are missing on one top target after another this year.

3 Likes

Especially if he’s a ball hog.

1 Like

I sincerely thought this thread was going to be strictly for GONE puns

2 Likes

Would be cooler it it were “Defendsmore.”

you missed one :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The biggest sucker of them all

MustgoneAF

5 Likes

But Silas demalreadygone