He gone thread

Shut down this thread, that’s the best one ever, won’t be able to top it.

Side note. We should know the first 2-3 guys CTB offers ever cycle we have no chance as they’ll all end up top 25

4 Likes

2 Likes

Isn’t Cupps going as PG same year?

1 Like

IU site saying there is confusion. Interest but no offer

5 Likes

Man I hate dook. I can’t wait for Scheyer to crash and burn and have every team just dump on them.

4 Likes

5 Likes

DeGONE Thomas

1 Like

Gone Knueppel

4 Likes

Personally I would’ve…ahem…gone with Gon Gonueppel

3 Likes

9 Likes

Nate gonna…Not gonna come to uva

7 Likes

Not sure how hard we pursued this guy but he would seem to have been a good fit with the pillars and all. Anyway, he gone.

2 Likes

We all know the biggest sin is doing anything to prove that you exist and are doing things.

Oh, this thread is not about Des Kitchings?

6 Likes
4 Likes

I mean, that’s fair. I believe in Coach Payne, too. I’ve seen him in interviews, he exists.

13 Likes

Remember how sad you were when your parents sat you down and told you that Kenny Payne doesn’t exist? I was so sad when my Mom and Dad told me it was them all along who were out there failing to recruit any guards to Louisville and neglecting to teach help defense.

8 Likes

He is going to flash a lot of L’s over his career at Louisville lol

6 Likes

Watching D2 guards blow past the Louisville guys guarding them and then the interior Louisville defenders, instead of challenging them, cleared out around the basket to, I assume, guard someone not charging the basket with the ball, over and over, was a sight to behold.

1 Like