Hoos Football Season 2022: A New Era

How it’s always been. Just not as obvious on tv.

3 Likes

Got another in-state commit today - TyLyric Coleman! Love his photo slideshow in his tweet. Looks like we were his only reported offer on 247, so hopefully looking at a diamond in the rough.

8 Likes
5 Likes

It’s that time year - websites collecting anonymous quotes about each ACC program from other ACC coaches. Was interesting to see one of the ones on UVA mention that they thought Bronco did indeed go because he wasn’t willing to make changes on staff. Who knows if they know anything though (could be a Georgia Tech grad assistant for all we know).

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/acc-coaches-talk-anonymously-about-conference-foes-for-2022

8 Likes

Plot twist. It was Robert Anae, current 'Cuse OC.

10 Likes

Sh$t I forgot Anae landed the Cuse job, cannot believe Dino Babers attached his potential career deciding season to that man.

7 Likes

He’ll be okay if he has a lineman with good hands? You need that to play for Anae

4 Likes

Good hands? Anae would love a lineman with literally no hands at all because they’d never see it coming unless they study film at all.

1 Like

If you’re just really into unlabeled photos of practice, UVA has just what you want! First practice was yesterday.

5 Likes

Digging that block-V hat coach is wearing.

1 Like

Also, if lengthy unedited practice footage is your thing, it’s your lucky day too. (I admittedly weirdly found this interesting to watch)

2 Likes

Older baseball on field that’s not in the current rotation.

2 Likes

What’s this tweet referencing? Checked the Sabre and didn’t see any negativity. Haven’t seen anything here either.

He’s referencing a practice video.

2 Likes

I have no idea. I just looked around too. Maybe it’s a subtweet of somebody in his own household? Haha. Or maybe 247? That’s a place I never go, so no idea what they’re saying. I don’t even know what there would be to criticize.

3 Likes

Im the harshest UVa critic around and stand by my 5 win season prediction. But even I’m fired up fot the season and the new regime. Certainly have not sesn enough evidence to think otherwise.

5 Likes

The account message board geniuses (makes fun of people who post crazy stuff on boards) posted something about how people on the 247 board are up in arms over Elliotts recruiting…

3 Likes

There are a handful on 247 ready to declare the Elliott hire DOA.

If you look long enough on Twitter, I’m sure you could find the same.

5 Likes

Madness some people want to see the world burn. Or have no idea how American college football actually works

2 Likes

Well the guy has been here almost nine months and hasn’t won a single game so I think it’s fair to say his seat is warm

14 Likes

Who could we hire that would be an upgrade? That new coach would be working under the same constraints as Elliott. I mean, St. Nick Saban himself couldn’t win a national championship here.

8 Likes