Hoos Football Season 2022: A New Era

Facts

Jacquie is hosting a football spaces tonight.

1 Like

Good interview with Coach from a few days ago. Seems like there’s progress.

Most interesting current subplot to me seems to be the running back room. Feels like they think Mike Hollins has the talent to be the guy but he’s not fully locked in yet, whereas some lesser known guys are busting their asses. Will be interesting to follow throughout the season.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Big Game Boomer Twitter… haha! Who are these guys?

5 Likes

1 Like

Man the crazy part is I’m not even sure this is hot garbage, stupid… but not a complete dumpster fire basically on a technicality.

I submit the argument that the majority of states only have 1 powerhouse program therefore picking the “best team” in the state is a pointless exercise.

Point n case:
Wisconsin
Louisiana
Nebraska,
Wyoming
Idaho
Minnesota
Jersey
Massachusetts

1 Like

I’m questioning Hawaii… seriously. Should at least look into Chaminade… amirite?

Edit: They do try to clarify it is supposed to be for this season…

Edit2: Also… Air Force over Colorado and Colorado State is criminal… even though I’m associated with Air Force!

1 Like

A lot of those Big Game Boomer tweets read to me as someone decided that the best way to increase engagement is to just give the answers most likely to infuriate the greatest number of people. Tbh, that person is correct. That is the best way.

6 Likes

Agree all around. Remember I would do that stuff when I ran a sports account. Hell I still do it for my org at times.

#KiheiGreatestHooEva

6 Likes

Hah I actually thought the AF was a reasonable pick given current CSU/CU.

Not sure how I slept on Hawaii

2 Likes

So I just did a search on NCAA football teams in Hawaii… Hawaii is the only one across any division or classification…

1 Like

This thing is just clickbait in its purest form. The FL, NC, VA, PA, TX, IL, WV, WA, MO, CO, and CA picks were almost certainly just made that way to get rage views and interaction. Maybe a few you could make an argument for depending on what criteria were being used, but… no.

3 Likes

I get it… hence the reference to BigGameBoomer… they make a lot of crazy graphics.

2 Likes

@MaineWahoo I’m all good with them doing it for clickbait and honestly I rather debate this stupid graphic and topic than gripe about game/practice video from Italy.

1 Like

I also missed that it said this season… so that changes some things. I thought it was all time or something. But general point still stands! Haha

1 Like

Could an argument be made that UW Whitewater is actually the greatest program in Wisconsin? I mean 6 Nati’s come on!

4 Likes

A little bit OT, but Jelani Woods just caught a TD pass in the Colts’ first preseason game.

7 Likes

Watching the replay now. He looks at best 4th on the te depth chart and behind another rookie in the pecking order. A couple good blocks and a couple really poor ones. Jelani has some work to do unfortunately.

3 Likes

On a positive note, Rodney McLeod got an interception.

2 Likes