Hoos Going Pro 2021-22 NBA Season

Dre been hitting the gym…

2 Likes
16 Likes

KG and Dre both in the game right now

6 Likes

Not about a Hoo but this asswipe is at it again.

3 Likes

How he hasn’t had his nose introduced to the back of his skull yet is beyond me.

2 Likes

guys doing this over and over and over should not be allowed to play. Can legit hurt somebody

5 Likes

Plus the bastard walked.

2 Likes

Allen is a Pos. That crap would never hapoen back in the day. I’d gladly take a 10day to pop in a game to clean up a few things in the loose.

Also note who he does this do. He ain’t messing with UD the Morris boys or Joker.

6 Likes

Yea he’s my most hated player and a real asshole but Dragon hit it on the head. He ain’t stupid. He picks his places and players to do that crap too. Still waiting for someone to knock him out.

3 Likes

Guys like that are the only reason for a guy like Bill Laimbeer to exist.

2 Likes

Looks like he hurt somebody… Caruso broke his wrist from the fall he took when Allen flagrant fouled him

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1484989389771980800?s=20

3 Likes

Someone needs to get a photo off Kyle guarding Lebron at the top of the key in this game and then get him to sign it. Then send it to all the VIP folks!

6 Likes
5 Likes

Now that is beautiful basketball

3 Likes

ESPN: Nets’ Harris has had ‘setbacks’ in ankle rehab.

Another dirty player strikes again.

2 Likes

If a guy gets a flagrant 2 that injures someone, they should sit as long as the injured guy.

2 Likes

Understand the sentiment but completely disagree with the reactionary approach

2 Likes

Absolutely. I don’t want the guy who wipes out Allen to have to sit for more than a game.

4 Likes

Hunter so good he drew 2 flagrant fouls in one game

5 Likes