Hoos Going Pro 2021-22 NBA Season

Jay is back from health and safety protocols and had a nice night for the Lakers. Scored 10 pts off the bench on 4-6 shooting, including 2-2 from three. Also had 4 blocks. Led his team back from a deficit and helped secure the win.

Will be interesting to see if Lakers take him on the roster, give him a two-way, or what. Cole Swider has also impressed for them. Jay has done nicely though - he deserves a lot of credit.

12 Likes
14 Likes

4,068 likes, 75 comments - Detroit Pistons (@detroitpistons) on Instagram: "A leader on the @nbasummerleague court and a girl dad always. 💙"

8 Likes

oh man. could not be cuter

2 Likes

Huff and Key with solid nights in summer league.

Huff scored 13 points on 5-7 shooting and added 3 blocks and 4 assists.

Key scored 15 points on 6-9 shooting, including 2-4 from three.

16 Likes
11 Likes

Huffzingis!

1 Like

Whoa, Huffzingis with the Eurosteps and footwork??? Could he be the 2nd best player from that 2016 class in the NBA?

I know it’s really early, but the bigs on that team had highside potential which they’re finally beginning to to tap into. Mama-D, Braxton Key, Huffzingy, and Hunty.

2 Likes

Mamadi back working out with Gill and Akil Mitchell

8 Likes

Damn send that team to a 3v3 and watch the sparkx fly

1 Like
19 Likes

Athletic just redrafted last years draft and has Trey Murphy going 10th.

10 Likes

They gonna find him that 10 spot money?

4 Likes

Nola should be a dark horse contender this year and TM3 will be a big part of that

2 Likes

I was curious where the Athletic re-ranked Herb Jones. I found the article - dated April 28th - so interestingly was before the summer league, which means they didn’t take into account TMIII’s strong (albeit limited) performance in that league.

The Athletic ranked Jones as No 11 - one spot behind TMIII. Somewhat surprising given Jones’s great year and NOLA’s preference to play him more than TMIII, but still a huge bump up from Jones’s actual draft position of 35.

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgUmCtGFWBH/?igshid=NWRhNmQxMjQ=

7 Likes

Behind the scenes look at how good NBA level dudes are … only 2 all stars on the floor - Durant and Mobley … and some other fringe rotation guys.
Just watch the skill and shot making.

4 Likes

A few years back when Dev had just got drafted, there was video of him in an open run with a bunch of NBA guys (incl. Westbrook). I know Westbrook’s athleticism is on a different level, but I was a bit blown away by the athleticism and speed at which the game was played.

I mean, obviously you can see it in an actual game, too, but it was a bit more obvious in an open gym, where the point was to get out and run.

3 Likes

Yeah, the step ups between HS and College and College and the League are real. Heck, you can see the difference between Summer League/G-League and NBA. The game is soooo fast.

2 Likes

Trey working out with Ty. Love it

271 likes, 3 comments - Damin Altizer (@damin_altizer) on Instagram: "Always a pleasure when @treymurphy is in the gym!"

9 Likes