Hoos Going Pro 2022-23 NBA Season

Didn’t know Shamet could get up like that, honestly. Also when Ty gets a guy on his hip, it’s over, he’s so good at keeping the defender locked out there.

6 Likes

Gonna be some serious minutes available for Ty

https://twitter.com/EuroBasket/status/1687786644257005568?t=aAWikw7EP0butUo_yt8dJw&s=19

10 Likes

That pass at 50 seconds looked familiar. Not sure where from.

6 Likes

Kyle showing up in my immaculate grid today.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/thedunkcentral/status/1688938717304479746?s=46&t=bv9cjw4g0eEZorinzCXyaA

4 Likes

I’m okay with Dre leaving Atlanta, but I wish it was to a better team or one with management that knew what they were doing? Brooklyn perhaps?

2 Likes

Ugg that sucks if the trade goes through. Dre is wasted talent in Toronto on a club that is slow walking itself into rebuilding.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/DraftExpress/status/1689431395981230080?s=20

15 Likes

Someone wanna do the thing where you can make it so people can see the video in that tweet here? I can’t figure it out

1 Like

I got you.

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/usabasketball/status/1689079047740166144

6 Likes

yada

9 Likes

It’s Trigga!!!

Slam Dunk What GIF by NBA

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/draftexpress/status/1689431395981230080?s=46&t=vx3c-OF07QBvYhNkrdgjHw

More Trigga

6 Likes

vid

4 Likes

nmind

I kind of wish this was okay…

2 Likes

The Bryan Colangelo strategy!

Hate this for Trey, hope he comes back from this soon:

8 Likes

Ugh no. Feel so bad for him. Seemed to be having a great off-season.

7 Likes