Tough for Trey and the Pels. Especially since Zion can’t walk to the kitchen to get a snack without having a season ending injury.
These meniscus injuries are terrible. Basically same problem Dre had
Wear n tear. Very reparable. He can be back in two weeks if he wants to be
I really hate this for Trey. I believed this was going to be his breakout season . Hopefully he won’t need surgery and be ready to go in a few weeks
The surgery/ repair is very simple now. I had two scopes for this in early 90s even
The repair ruined Dre’s career so it might be too early to tell either way
Hold up. De’Andre or some other Dre? UVa’s Dre signed a 95 million dollar contract I thought
Touche
Ha. All good. Just depends on what guys want out of their careers. I get it. I agree that I think Dre and Trey want more as players aside from money
But got dam the money is real!
I understand. It’d take me a lot of torts to crack $100 million
as someone that doesn’t follow the nba…is dre good or nah?
All the advanced stats say he is awful. Regular counting stats say he is an ok rotation player. However he has not had good coaching/roster continuity
Maybe if he went for less snacks he’d be injured less…
Hahhahah. Torts for days…
If he’s good this year, credit Mike Brey. If he’s bad, blame that Dukie psycho who looks like a more deranged Patrick Bateman. (I still believe in Dre, so I’m going with Brey)
I always go with this comparison for Dre. He’s more or less Rui Hachimura (and analytics like Rui more).
Also might seem hard to compare anyone on the Hawks to others as Trae is so ball dominant. Their offense is ugly.
was
What do you mean?
I’m only a casual consumer of Hawks offseason (or frankly, in-season) news, but my understanding is a common view is that McMillan’s offense was a bit archaic, and Snyder has run better offense in his old gig. They probably need to get Trae off-ball a bit.
