Hoos Going Pro 2022-23 NBA Season

So skimming that, if I understood correctly (50-50 at best) it seems that: (1) Houston pays, and (2) Houston takes the cap hit; (3) and in return, OKC and Houston got to do their deal and get the open roster spots, and (4) I assume anything above that GS pays (2-way, at most) Ty just gets over and above his guarantee deal?

3 Likes

that’s what I took too… And I think it’ll whatever GS pays takes Houston off the hook for (since it’ll likely be less). But agree tough position. Fees like he’s in the danger zone…

4 Likes

Yup sounds like there are 2 jobs for 4 people… That’s not ideal

3 Likes

Complete guess, but if Ty clears waivers, Houston or OKC has to be on the hook for the entire amount, depending on what the trade stipulations were. Whatever GS pays has to be extra, I would think??

1 Like

Ty and Klay at practice

3 Likes

No clue who this kenny pickett stan troll account is in the comments, but I appreciate them sticking up for Ty :fist_left:t4:

4 Likes

I dont trust anyone hoo doesnt like Ty. Looking at you Auburn and Louisville.

8 Likes

“But I think for our roster, we needed a more pass-first guy, and Ty is a very intriguing player because of his size and his ability to see over the top of the defense, his pick-and-roll play,” Kerr said. “So it’s a great opportunity for us to get a look at him and for him to play with our guys.”

Steve Kerr on Ty Jerome after explaining th Warriors cut McClung because they wanted a pass first pg.

14 Likes

Pels fan here saying Trey is going to be huge for them this year. His combo of shooting, size, and defensive versatility is such a clean fit around their offensive stars. By the end of last year it was already evident and Zion is going to collapse defenses even more.

Oh and he’s 6’10 now

14 Likes

McCollum , Herbert Jones , Ingram , Murphy , Zion.

Small ball. I remember last season against the suns when they would put Larry Nance Jr in at center.

1 Like

I definitely think we could see that lineup though I think they’ll usually try to have a typical 5 like Nance or Valanciunas.

It could be tough for Trey to break into the closing lineup because I think that it’ll be CJ/BI/Herb/Zion/JV or Nance. But if they’re coming from behind I could see Trey in for Herb as an offensive boost.

1 Like

Pels are going to be nasty this year.

2 Likes

BROGDON Hauser connection looking crispy tonight

7 Likes

Woah this just popped up on my twitter thing

7 Likes
11 Likes

Those highlights made my dad. The hops and physicality that’s great to see.

9 Likes

Diakite looks solid. Toe to toe with Harrell and holding his own. A bs foul right there

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/pakhattak/status/1577830382115979267

10 Likes
6 Likes
8 Likes