Hoos Going Pro 2022-23 NBA Season

Hauser had a heck of a game.

8 Likes

Man I was literally going to post these!

3 Likes

I just spent 30 minutes straight scrolling twitter looking at Celtics/NBA fans complimenting Sam and Malcolm. God I hope this continues thru the season

13 Likes

Is Hauser on a two-way or a full Celtics contract?

Believe he got a full contract 1 yr deal maybe 2?

2 Likes

Heā€™s on a three-year contract for $6 million. First two years are guaranteed, last year is a team option

15 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes
15 Likes
9 Likes
11 Likes

Well Quinones isnā€™t any good so only one other player Ty has to beat for a spot

3 Likes
8 Likes

Break out season coming for Dre. And Trae proly took an assist for that one

7 Likes

If Murray is handling the ball any reasonable amount of time, Dre is gonna have a shot at being a breakout player. Heā€™s got the goods just needs usage and touches are hard to come back with Trae is your primary ball handler.

5 Likes

Young and Murray were #1 and #6 respectively in number of possessions/game as the pick-and-roll ball handler, so they will have to figure out how to balance things between the two of them in general. Zach Lowe has mentioned a couple of times on his podcast that he thinks Dre needs to speed up his decision-making and increase his decisiveness as a catch-and-go guy playing off the pick-and-roll, which sounds reasonable to me.

5 Likes

Most impressive part for me is that he did that on Jrue Holiday.

5 Likes

I cant believe I ever doubted Victor Wemfdjhsfkjejksjkds. Imaging tanking to get Chet Holmgren and Victor is available next year. Like spending all your christmas and allowance savings on an ipod video 3 weeks before the ipod touch comes outā€¦ Not something I can relate to at allā€¦

3 Likes
2 Likes

Iā€™m headed to Celtics Hornets game tonight ā€¦ should be fun ā€¦ hoping the 2 Hoos play a lot still.

10 Likes