Hoos Going Pro 2022-23 NBA Season

15 first half points for Trey…

12 Likes

Mama-D starting??? That is awesome! Alot of injuries for the Cavs or just proving his worth?

6 Likes

Allen and Love both out. He’s still on a two way contract but he may find himself with a NBA contract soon!

6 Likes

Trey is the most violent in-game dunker in the league right now

4 Likes

Brogs has been on fire as of late

10 Likes

Huh?
Not even on his own team

I’m a Pels fan. Zion is up there but Trey’s dunks are just another level. Zion has a really nice layup package he uses but Trey is just constantly looking to put guys on posters

2 Likes

It didn’t go in but Trey tried to start WWIII here

8 Likes

I remember when the players talked about how the new transfer would throw it down in practice. We had no idea what a steal we got

3 Likes

And Joe getting more minutes and going 4-6 from three tonight. In previous five games, he was 5-30 from deep. Maybe turning a corner…

3 Likes

You mean what a steal the Pelicans got…

5 Likes

Oh, yeah. Still pissed at GSW for taking Moses Moody (as is Trey, no doubt).

3 Likes

The Wizards also should have picked up Trey at 15, but we for some reason draftedTimmes dbag teammate.

3 Likes

Brogs combining with Tatum for 70!!!

7 Likes

The Wizards are terrible at the draft.

3 Likes

Fact. They give the Clips and Kings a legit run for their money

1 Like

I don’t know if violent is the right word, but he gets off his feet almost (totally ??) as fast as Mamadi, which is world class.

I love his threes. They swish so beautifully (even when he banks them in). He is no longer a role player for this team which is starting to make some noise.

2 Likes
7 Likes

Jay still loves that reverse slam!

a Ty play:

4 Likes