Hoos Going Pro 2022-23 NBA Season

Pretty sure that’s just Ricky Rubio

12 Likes

Makes sensw Rubio and Ty were together in Phx

10 Likes

Ha! Clear that I don’t follow Rubio’s NBA career!

1 Like

Shout out to Ty. The stat line doesn’t do him justice. He hit big shot after big shot and big passes when needed. Iced the game with fade away three and perfect pass to Loon on a back screen cut to put the game away. I’ve seen every gs game this season and Ty has more than proven he belongs…shown that he can be a key contributor on a championship team. Hope he sticks long term at GS because his game and attitude is a perfect fit with the warriors culture. And it is obvious his teammates like and pull for him when he’s on the court. Hope he has found a home.

16 Likes

Ty and Jordan Poole led the Warriors in minutes played too, 41 minutes

5 Likes
21 Likes

Ty Jerome Highlights

11 Likes

Good night for Hoos in the NBA all around. Ty with his big game, Dre with 20, Trey with 18, Joe with 9 on 3-6 from deep, off a 4-4 from 3 game the night before.

11 Likes

Ty now 50, 40, 90 splits for the season

16 Likes

Knew he was flirting with that. That’s great. Showing he can be efficient matched with his skills.

8 Likes

Get thar man a big contract

10 Likes

Brotha bout to get a solid reup this summer aamd could parlay that into a fat 3rd deal

4 Likes

I think we have to acknowledge how hard he worked this summer to put him in this position. He really improved his consistency. I remember all the practice videos he posted and the work paid off!

And agree with the above about how landing with a good franchise matters. Kyle talked about how different his Miami experience was vs. Sacramento. Finding the right fit is critical!

13 Likes

Trey Murphy led the Pels in points with 17 today, in a loss to the Heat.

3 Likes

Watch it at 1.5x speed. Stick around for the celebration breakdown lol

6 Likes

Pels collapsed in the first half never recovered not much to take from that game

2 Likes

That guy obviously thinks highly of Ty, but he’s also genuinely really funny “And lets see what high-energy move Ty Jerome makes off the catch? Its his patented ‘I’m going to put the ball under my elbow and pretend I just showed up to the playground’ move.” And the celebration breakdown is a riot “Yes, revenge is a dish best served cold.”

5 Likes

I didn’t watch, just looked the box score and saw that Trey was the leading scorer. Though in NBA, generally speaking if your leading scorer puts up 17, chances are the team takes an L.

5 Likes

The high five analysis and breakdown is next level…

3 Likes

NBA is crazy … Lakers go up on Portland by 14 … then Portland goes up by 25 for a 39 point swing …then the Lakers win by 9 for a 34 point swing the other way…

5 Likes