Hoos Going Pro 2022-23 NBA Season

Hunter with a grown man’s jam!

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/NBA/status/1638329911961169920?t=LVzwj8g-rKRvQhrYivQ-MQ&s=19

7 Likes

Looks like huff got a few minutes today (I know not the most meaningful game minutes)-proud that his hard work is paying off and this HOO is getting time in the league!

6 Likes

15 Likes

Is there still a path for Ty play in the postseason? Or did that ship sail when they converted Lamb?

The ship has sailed for him to make a post season roster. But Kerr continuing to speak highly of him and keeping him around is good for Ty and a sign of how much he is valued.

9 Likes

Thanks for posting that. I was only moments ago wondering where Ty was fitting (if at all) into NBA plans

3 Likes

Trey with another heat check night. So far 4/4 from 3 and the 1st quarter isn’t done yet.

4 Likes

Up to 5 now…but he did miss 1.

1 Like

6/7 from 3 with 20 pts in the 1st half

5 Likes

If Zion could just stay healthy the Pelicans would have a pretty damn good starting 5 with McCollum/Murphy/Ingram/Zion/Valanciunas.

3 Likes

They were in the race for 1st in the West before Zion got hurt again.

2 Likes

Trey finished with 32 and was 10/12 from 3 :open_mouth:

15 Likes

Pretty sure 9 was his career high before tonight. The other 2 points was a nasty dunk.

3 Likes

Pay Me Bitch Better Have My Money GIF

2 Likes

Some team is going to go crazy and give Trey a max aren’t they

13 Likes

For sure he will not be in Nola in a yr. Honestly the Lakers could stand to blow a stack on him to aid Lebron in his twilight. No clue what their cap situation is.

5 Likes

120 esque? Yep, its coming

4 Likes

He’s definitely going to land in that neighborhood. I imagine Nola wil be able to make the best offer. But it’s gonna be above 100m for sure

4 Likes