Hoos Going Pro 2022-23 NBA Season

I guess my advice to stay one more year at UVa was kinda not good, huh?

15 Likes

It would have been good for UVA LOL

13 Likes

Cant get them all right. I honestly felt he needed another year too but heā€™s developed well and Nola did a way better job bringing him along than I thought

8 Likes

Question isā€¦ does he become Trigga Trey the 100mm dollar man no matter where he transfered to outta Rice? I doubt it

3 Likes

He always talks so fondly about uva in his interviews that he seems to think it made a difference

14 Likes

Just wish he had the opportunity to play at a packed JPJ, but damn COVID year.

As for Treyā€™s eventual contract situationā€¦I didnā€™t love the Pels giving Zion the max. Heā€™s a star when he plays but thatā€™s maybe 30-40 games a year. Heā€™s been out like 3 months with a hamstring.

8 Likes

Agreed the addrd value of learning defense and polishing the catch and shoot paid dividends for him

7 Likes

Slides

3 Likes

Great advice, just woulda been a bad decision

2 Likes

Long:

5 Likes

Between Brogdon, Dre, and (soon) Trey, can those guys chip in some NIL bags for us please

8 Likes

If Zion were a better man, he would offer to give some of that back. Or, maybe help to payroll Trey next year.

3 Likes

GLWT

1 Like

Zion gonna steal a lot of money over the next 6 yrs

1 Like

Zion is that dude at work that everyone talks up about how awesome an employee he is, but actually doesnā€™t do much, but makes more money than you. :frowning:

8 Likes

I consider the Pels my NBA team from living near NOLA for 5 years. Hindsight is 20/20, but the year the Pels drafted Zion they let Julius Randle walk as a FA. They should have kept Randle and drafted Ja Morant instead.

Ja, McCollum, Ingram, Randle & Valancunius with Trey as 6th man would be nasty.

5 Likes

I wanna be like Zion at work

8 Likes

He is also the FOMO guy. You let him go and he becomes the best player in the history of the League when some Cali team gets him on a vegan diet and yoga and meditation routine

10 Likes

Blazers still ridiculed for Sam Bowie pick over Jordan.

2 Likes

Joeā€™s made a decent chunk too!

2 Likes