Hoos in the NBA Bubble

thanks man! I watched a broadcast from Boston, so they didn’t do a great job of letting you know who was on the floor.

2 Likes

Today we’ve got KG and the Kings playing the Bucks at 12:30 est. Then, at 4:30 JA, Joey, and the Nets play the Spurs. Sounds like Justin and Joe will be playing today, marking their debut in the bubble.

3 Likes

Kyle guy watch soon hopefully. This is a blowout

2 Likes

guy in now

1 Like

KG went for 6 points. 1-1 from 3, 3-3 from the line.

Now we’ve got Joey Hoops sporting a head band. Hits a three one minute into the game.

3 Likes

That Jarrett Allen Joe Harris inbounds play is so money. Theyve been doing it for the last two years and I have yet to see it fail

3 Likes

Justin just checked in

2 Likes
5 Likes

Harris: 4-9 12 pts 2 reb 1 ast 2 blk
Anderson: 2-4 5 pts 5 reb 5 ast 2 stl

8 Likes

Today we’ve got mike Scott and the sixers at 12 ET on NBATV, ty and the suns at 1:30 on league pass, and Malc and the pacers at 4 on nbatv

2 Likes

Any word on PT estimates for each of them?

I’d guess Malc plays similar minutes to last game, around 20. Ty is a bit up in the air as Rubio is playing so Ty is back to the bench, but I’d guess at least 10-15. At halftime mike hasn’t gone in yet, I’m assuming the sixers are resting him.

3 Likes

Mike just checked in with a few minutes left in the third

1 Like

And Devon just checked into the sixers v thunder games. Looks like I forgot to mention him. Shayok in as well for the sixers

2 Likes

Devon with two great drive+kick assists to give OKC the win!

3 Likes
2 Likes

Just noticed there’s an ad for a company called Devon on the screen at the end… haha

2 Likes
2 Likes
7 Likes

Zoom in or check Instagram (@br.dsgns) for a closeup

10 Likes