Hoos in the NBA Bubble

They’ve replaced Alize Johnson with Edmond Sumner in the starting lineup which gives them a lot more space and versatility on offense. Gives them 4 ball handlers and allows them to play five out and attack switches accordingly.

1 Like

Oladipo still looks a little slow but that’s probably to be expected.

This has nothing to do our guys, but it also makes me really happy to see Nurkic back at it. I started to really enjoy his game and watch him more right before he suffered that terrible injury. Hope he continues to look good.

3 Likes

I was watching that game live for Joe Harris. The Leg snap was just as gruesome as the Kevin Ware injury. ANd they kept looping it so I kept hearing that snap sound ugh

1 Like

Ty started for the Suns. Seems I was wrong about that game being on NBA TV on tape delay. Will try and find another option for non league pass subscribers. Ty with a steal as his only recorded stat through five minutes.

1 Like
3 Likes

https://twitter.com/SunsVideo/status/1286458020604473344

2 Likes

With two mins left in the 1st half, Ty’s got 2 pts, 1ast, 1 stl on 1-5 shooting. 0-3 from three. Has looked solid guarding quicker guards including Donovan Mitchell & Mike Conley. He’s played 12 mins

LMAO Ty waived off Devin Booker and hit the jumper over Mike Conley to end the half.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/sunsvideo/status/1286465899466121216?s=21

Dirty

6 Likes

Thats the Ty Jerome I know and love

2 Likes
6 Likes

Mike Scott and Devon Hall in action for Today’s scrimmages

5 Likes

What’s playing time looking like for dev tonight?

I love this quote: “Let’s dive headfirst into overreaction”. Ok, let’s do it, nice recap. It’s fun to overreact about actual basketball!

2 Likes

I havent followed the OKC heavily so I dont know their injuries and COVID cases, but I think a safe bet would be 4 quarter plus a few short spurts in the 2nd and 3rd quarters

2 Likes

Anybody know what Dev’s number is?

Yea he’s #22

2 Likes

I think he was 14. Hit a three at the end unless I wasn’t seeing correctly.

Hall only got in for 5 min, but he looked good. 2 for 2 w/ 5 points 1 reb 1 ast.

1 Like

I wasn’t able to watch, so you’re probably right. I just checked a roster.