Hoos in the NBA Playoffs - Live Game Thread

Yup oof. Time to hop on the Portland/Orlando/Mavs Bandwagon

2 Likes

Hall still has a shot with OKC, their Houston series could spin anyway still.

I’ve noticed that too. He occasionally dribbles himself into trouble and makes a bad pass

2 Likes

Knicks are going to get the first pick only to pick LaMelo Ball who ends up being a bust. For the memes.

1 Like

The got 8… I can’t imagine how much it sucks to be a Knicks fan

2 Likes

It has to be one of the circles of hell in Dantes Inferno to be a Knicks fan.

2 Likes

Brogdon and the Pacers about to tip off. Need the w to avoid going down 3-0. Wahoos still yet to win a game in the playoffs.

2 Likes

Malcolm filled up the stat sheet in the first with 6 pts, 5 ast, 3 rebs, and 2 stls in 12 mins.

3 Likes

He’s lighting it up on offense. 13 pts, 7 assists, 6 rebounds, 2 steals in 19 mins. At half Miami leads 74-56. Pacers look helpless on defense. Miami is 11-20 from three, 22-41 from the field, and 19-24 from the line

1 Like

Safe to say my rooting interest is now invested solely in Malc getting a triple double

3 Likes

He’s still hot! Up to 21 pts, 12 assists, 7 rebounds on 6-11 shooting and 8-8 from the line. The pacers have cut the deficit to 4!

1 Like

Brogdon might mess around and get a triple double

3 Likes

5 fouls for Malc. 9 minutes left. Miami up 5. 3 boards away from a trip doub

2 Likes

Really rare bad decision from Malcolm just now. Fouled heat on a 3-1 fast break n has 5 fouls with 9 mins left. Dipo also has 5

2 Likes

I’ll add that his 4th foul came in a very disputable push off on a drive against Tyler herro (who flopped quite convincingly imo).

2 Likes

It was a good day

2 Likes

26, 14, and 7 with 4 mins left. Heat up 4

3 Likes

31, 14, 7. Heat up 4. 52 seconds left. Pacer ball

1 Like

He’s dealing today needs some help. Someone’s gotta crash the boards for the Pacers those 5 fouls are holding Brogdon in check on the defensive end

1 Like

Dang this is intense!

1 Like