Hoos in the NBA Playoffs - Live Game Thread

It was a soft foul but the right call once that arm extends you’re open for being called

1 Like

Warren coughing up the ball late. And Olidepo gets his 6th foul. All on Brogdon now.

Not sure why they ran iso for Warren in that spot when Brogdon had been getting to the paint all day.

No chance now

1 Like

Brogdon didn’t have Herro (on the bench) or Dragic on him. That was the match up he was abusing. Crowder is a bigger body to deal with

2 Likes

Good point Crowder is a different matchup. Still woulda liked the ball in his hands.

2 Likes

Oh well. Time to jump on the Mavs bandwagon for Rick Carlisle

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/zach_carey_/status/1297300774255550466?s=21

5 Likes

I just caught the last half of the 4th. Malcom played great. Pacers give up some offensive boards and missed several big shots. A winnable game. Dont know what anyone done besides Malcolm but he needed some help. How did Warren do?

2 Likes

Warren finished with 23 on 8-17 shooting. Played well, didn’t do much in the 4th tho. Oladipo had 20 on 8-21 shooting and I think went scoreless in the 4th. To compare, Malc had 13 in the 4th

4 Likes

Thanks, Oladipo didn’t hit a shot while I was watching

1 Like

He missed 3 or 4 threes down the stretch. The Pacers had no answer for Bam. He dominated Warren on the glass and Malcolm caught got in bad positions having 5 fouls and being unable to get physical with whoever he was guarding.

2 Likes

Dragon obviously knows rebounds. Focus is on the boards

3 Likes

Lol that was my role when I played. We had a tall lanky 5 who could shoot from midrange and an all state dribble drive pg. I was the football player who loved the contact. Get inside and fight for every board.

2 Likes

yea man. I get it. proly half of my college rebounds happened after the ball bounced from a shot ha

3 Likes

Really good piece talking about what has gone wrong for the Sixers. Figured I’d share it here. And, of note, a piece wrecking the Sixers for all their misguided decisions doesn’t mention Mike Scott.

2 Likes

That team is in need of a total rebuild. I wonder if/where Mike Scott fits into all that. What’s his contract status?

2 Likes

He’s got one more year on contract with the team. He’s 32 so I kinda doubt he’ll be part of any rebuild, but honestly this front office prolly wants to see this team under a different coach and then go from there, so who really knows at this point lol.

2 Likes

Gotcha that’s the tough part with the 6ers. They are such a mess and could go in a number of directions this off-season. Hard to predict what happens

1 Like

Man the 76ers flamed out in impressive fashion. Not sure where they go from here.

1 Like

find a trade that includes getting rid of Horford and adding some much needed 3 point shooters.

2 Likes