Hoos vs. Bonnies thread

I just reminded them on twitter that if they come to the game at JPJ the tickets have Sections and Seats on them as opposed to General Admission…

16 Likes

LOL Damn right this ain’t Hoosiers this is real life. Buy a ticket get a real seat.

3 Likes

As a native New Englander who spent a ton of time in Maine fishing, hunting, skiing, eating, and having fun, the “collecting pelts” phraseology is the best thing I have heard in a while. I hunted a lot with my dad in Maine, fished even more, and skied all over that great state (especially Sugarloaf). I knew I liked you @MaineWahoo. Lets go get a pelt!!

3 Likes

Has anyone actually verified that St Bonaventure is an accredited 4 year college and that they have a sanctioned NCAA Division 1 Basketball program? Their gym would indicate otherwise…

3 Likes

I can neither confirm nor deny if they are a D1 team, but I know when I was at X they swept the Bonnies 8-0 across 4 years of A10 play.

3 Likes

they are legit… just trying to get myself going so I can hate them on game-day. You know how it is BDrag…

3 Likes

They weren’t very saint like!

1 Like

St Bonaventure himself was know as a philosopher and thinker. Also known as the historic first Saint to just yell “F you!” at someone for no real reason

He later apologised

10 Likes

St. Bonaventure “is the Patron Saint of bowel disorders – as it is believed that was the cause of his childhood illness that nearly took his life”. Wow, that’s something right there…

Saint Bonaventure | Newman Ministry.

4 Likes

He also didn’t understand how the NIT is seeded and was on record with the media for outrageous claims of Power5 conference privilege and favoritism.

3 Likes

They do have good chilli in that part of NY State…

2 Likes

Buona Ventura! everytime you hear that Drink!

this is fantastic for @chavlicek15 who went through something similar 3rd year

1 Like

#PPRV

1 Like

I had no attachments to our NIT run outside watching more UVA games and had little to no emotions directed towards St. Bona. And now I wish for nothing more than the destruction of their program, the suffering of their fans, and the salting of their cropfields.

13 Likes

Boy, I hope Reece Beekman gets away with a double dribble in a closely fought victory over St Bonaventure. I look forward to the salty “Reece Beekman double dribbled” tweets for years afterward.

14 Likes

You don’t have to explain to me.

3 Likes

As far as I’m concerned the Hoos are responsible for 2 coaches losing their jobs this year. Mark Schmidt just got himself on the endangered coaches list thanks to those a$$clown St Bonnie Fans

2 Likes

Trivia for ya. Best player to ever play for the Bonnies. Think “Ted Jeffries”

Eddie “Big Bus” Witherspoon? Spider Arms McGillicutty?

1 Like

That had a VPI twang to it. Very creative

3 Likes