🛝 Introduction for new member (Hav's Playground)

Good morning…. This had me laughing pretty good

3 Likes

Never too old to think a cup check is funny. Good share.

1 Like

Hav has done this multiple times is the reason hes sharing

3 Likes

I’m keeping this thread alive if it’s the last thing I do on this earth.

3 Likes

And he shot 39% his freshman year at Belmont. Would be a terrific pickup for us from the transfer portal!

3 Likes

I literally had no clue Belmont had a good program. Researched them a bit this morning. Guess I kept them in D-2 section of my brain as @HoozGotNext mentioned. We need Rajesh on the podcast!

2 Likes

NAIA forever. Belmont and David Lipscomb kinda similar that way. Both schools had legendary coaches for a long time

1 Like

Rajesh left Belmont early to turn pro as the lead guitarist for Florida Georgia Line.

All I remember from our game against Belmont is the stands looked like a CMA awards show. All the country music stars went there apparently.

6 Likes

Who was the really good dude they had. maybe 6-4 guard with tons if swagger in his game. kinda Mcclung ish

3 Likes

Fresh has a helluva a random memory. Looked it up.

Last time they made the tourney in 2019, the leading scorer was a 6’3 guard named Kevin McClain who went for 29 in a first four win over Temple.

5 Likes

Thats the dude!

3 Likes

Perhaps this is the guy leaking the VIP content on Twitter?

4 Likes

Don’t feel bad @chavlicek15 my wife and I were watching a Belmont game about a month ago and we both were like wtf is a Belmont.

I played for Belmont Shore for what it’s worth but that was in long beach

1 Like

Rajesh!!!

1 Like

Remember this dude? He was like you said, country music rap star that could hoop. Talked tons of shit but no one outside of Tennessee could understand him

2015 ish

4 Likes

Dude was seriously a country rapper?

As far as we know my brother

1 Like

Crazy.

1 Like

People taking fake charges all tournament reminds me of this:

1 Like

Rajesh has just entered the portal. He is transferring to MIT.

3 Likes