🛝 Introduction for new member (Hav's Playground)

Killer find. He should bean instant upgrade to their backcourt. And help space the floor with his range from deep.

2 Likes

Unreal impact to the grill-piece….poor lady.

The guy in the burnt orange tshirt next to never played hoops

1 Like

total flop

1 Like

@DFresh11 This is a total flop. The arms gave out and the water entry is shaky at best….

3 Likes

This never happened at Tims Ford Lake in Tennessee. This guy was a first time try

2 Likes

Did the current Belmont coach leave Lipscomb to take the Belmont job or vice versa?

1 Like

oh shit. let me ask. my knowledge is more 1990

1 Like

I give the header at the end a 4

Good call. Casey Alexander left Lipscomb to replace Rick Byrd at Belmont. Alexander had been a long-time assistant at Belmont earlier in his career.

3 Likes

Good morning LRA…… Sunday mornings just hit different after those late games….

This guy is a star…. Could use one of those right now… Take care, brush your hair.

35K likes, 1,060 comments - Cugine (@meals_by_cug) on Instagram: "The highly respected @defontes1922 Ming madone Fuggetboutit #mealsbycug #nicoxcug 🎥: @newyorkn..."

1 Like

Semi on topic. You (guys) know all time
leading scorer and all time leading assist guy in all of college basketball? (all divisions)

Got to be a Lipscomb guy. Is his name Rajesh by any chance?

2 Likes

Top 2 are old school Lipscomb dudes

1 Like

Yup. I figured. You always had the Lipscomb knowledge.

2 Likes

We need to stop making fun of Rajesh. He literally wrote the book of Basketball. Unfortunately, it is temporarily out of stock through Amazon. Check out the description of the book…

Basketball https://www.amazon.com/dp/8178793865/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_J3NAF9RM5TP68AAZMCGY

3 Likes

Going to assume the first sentence is referring to Coach K

3 Likes

Guarantee he was bumping Bubba Sparxxx back then.

2 Likes

What percentage of those were assisted on?

2 Likes