🛝 Introduction for new member (Hav's Playground)

Yup they were not locked in, or committed to their game plan. Got off to a slow start and by the 10 min mark of the first QT they were playing a totally different game, sped up by the Mavs. Meanwhile Dallas came out with one thing in mind, feed Luka and from there everyone else will get theirs, and the stuck to that.

Guys the video is from February not from before game 7. Look at the shirts they have on

4 Likes

Interesting cause I have been noticing more players doing that shit pre game. I think its “trying to be like Steph” who has some antics pregame. Difference is Steph Curry is doing it all with purpose. He has that natural ability to look loose but is all part of him getting locked in

1 Like

Ok if that’s the case then I take it back. Found it online saying it was game 7. Shocked someone would lie online- where is the disinformation board when I need it?!?!?!

6 Likes

Go Celts!!! Big one tonight @DavetheWave @DFresh11 !!

3 Likes

Reppin the County of Dade here we go 305 uh huh okay what’s up shut up

4 Likes

Gotta go with the Celts. Pops from MA and he grew up rooting for Hondo. So with no team in the fight for me, that’s where I’m putting my chips.

Tied up!

Celtics cheated. Can’t come out and hit open shots and hustle.

4 Likes

Wheel Snipe Cely. Dog can’t do that playing lacrosse.

598K likes, 1,798 comments - SportsCenter (@sportscenter) on Instagram: "Get this dog an NHL contract 🔥

(via @darrelthedoge)"

1 Like

Serious question, and I looked it all up but…you all are smarter and also easier to ask instead of doing a ton of research. Who gets a ring when a team wins? Does Sam Hauser get a ring? How about Kyle Guy?

1 Like

Hauser would definitely get a ring.

Don’t know enought without looking it up to say on Guy (for Miami), but if forced to guess I would say yes.

3 Likes

My guess was no for KG but Sam is a full blown C so he’ll get one. But I could be wrong anout KG I could see the Heat rewarding all members of the org.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m of the opinion that teams are very liberal in handing out the rings. So Kyle would probably manage to snag one under that theory. Playing for them in regular season games has to really help his cause.

3 Likes

John Crotty has a ring for the Heat when he was the radio or TV color guy. Now he did play for them under Pat Riley who of course loves Crott. But under that fact imma say Kyle would get one for sure.

Real question is do they get the bonus money. I assume no but Sam would get both

3 Likes

I remember reading somewhere that for baseball, the players vote or somehow choose which players get rings and/or playoff shares. I’d assume it’s the same for basketball.

Rings for coaches and off court staff, probably up to ownership.

4 Likes

Is Sam on the bench for the Celtics by the way? Anyone see him the last couple nights?

1 Like

I have a friend that was in the ticket office and got a ring for the Heat’s last championship. So assuming that Kyle will get the option.

3 Likes

I saw him dapping guys up on the bench last night. Don’t remember if he was dressed or not.

2 Likes

Sam is still injured