šŸ› Introduction for new member (Hav's Playground)

Whoā€™s grilling

10 Likes

Not grilling butā€¦made some braised beef short ribs over mashersā€¦

12 Likes

As someone who had a sandwich for dinner, you showing me this picture has to be classified as taunting.

5 Likes

Just about everything I needā€¦ (inclusive of the refill that followed)

12 Likes

Ohh Iā€™m here for that looks amazing

3 Likes

Got a BGE and a Boos Boardā€¦ niceā€¦ I look forward to more pics this summerā€¦

3 Likes

Damn man that looks like UberEats to me.

Edit: meaning my skills. Only able to order something like this

3 Likes

Donā€™t know about the rest of you, but Iā€™m loving the old school feel of the Heat-Celtics series.

Thereā€™s been some real, grown manā€™s basketball being played.

2 Likes

Last night was one of the worst basketball games of the year. Just throwing the ball away all over the place. Dribbling of their legs left and right. If they want to go old school they should focus on the old school fundamentals of dribbling and passing.

Gonna poison the well at Havā€™s playground a bitā€¦but the Premier League is having quite the final day today.

3 Likes

Also nothing says soccer like playing 9 months, and having the potential champion crowned based on goal differential.

Not to mention both teams failing to clinch with a W.

Edit: assuming the games finish this way

Good call. Just saw bunch of goals in few minutes when I turned it on

2 Likes

Yeah Fresh made this pretty excited. Flurry of goals.

Man City score three goals in the final 15 to overcome a 2 goal deficit and win the EPL is pretty damn exciting

5 Likes

I mean yes, thatā€™s objectively true, but itā€™s also Man City. Bleh.

2 Likes

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly Weekend awards:

1. The Good - pretty entertaining weekend of sports. You had Celtics vs. Heat, the PGA Championship went to a 3-hole playoff, sounds like something was exciting in Soccer (I have no clue), tons of Forum guys grilling/cooking and sending in pics (love this), and solid MLB games. Solid weekend.

2. The Bad - after a very good week of diet and exercise, I destroyed myself this weekend in a bouillabaisse of food, drinks, lack of sleep, and a vicious sunburn. I look like I swallowed a coke machine. Be better Hav!!

3. The Ugly - Celtics getting curb-stomped at home by the Heat on Saturday night. It was gross. Also, the kid Pareira melted down in the PGA Championship (major) on the 72nd holeā€¦ Hit the 3-wood on 18 young fella! Live and learn.

#celerythisweek

11 Likes

Hav it was 95 and then 90 here this weekend. Was outside all day both days and no sun block. Like it was Tuttle Beach 1990!

3 Likes

As mentioned, Tuttle Beach '75. Doobie Brothers and Sly & Family Stone were very big on the stereo.

4 Likes
2 Likes

I was born in 1970. Grew up with my parents box of records. Sly was there. Doobies was there. Chicago. Elton John and Bob Marleys Legend. An treasure trove

3 Likes

Not watching much of the game but looks like the opposite for the Celtics tonight. Heat shooting terriblyā€¦