šŸ› Introduction for new member (Hav's Playground)

Ah, thatā€™s interesting! I always thought the X was an attempt to AVOID taking the Lordā€™s name in vain (through Christmas).

3 Likes

Facts. My SO wears them everyday. Very successful gift.

1 Like

I saw it in a sign in Tennessee once ha. Love the lesson though

1 Like

Always wanted an Hanukka growing up, more days by my count!

1 Like

For sure. I tell my friends all the time that theyā€™re doing Christmas all wrong - trying to pack everything into 24 hours. Slow the roll and play it out for 8 nights. Also, this is better than any Christmas song, so weā€™ve got that going for us too!! LOL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbxyZAduGvY

2 Likes

There were some good restaurants on Bailey Island, the next one out after Orrā€™s, across the Cribstone Bridge. Cookā€™s Lobster House has been modestly famous for decades.

2 Likes

That was awesome

2 Likes

How you feed a dragon 10lbs rice 2 lb grits 2 lb red peas 2 lb farro

5 Likes

rice n beans aint missed ya

1 Like

Iā€™m looking forward to seeing how you get all of that on the grillā€¦

2 Likes

Fresh has lived in Jersey so long he doesnā€™t know what a grit is anymore.

7 Likes

Dam man that hurts. And it is kinda true

Edit: no state above NC and Tennessee should be alowed to make/ serve grits. Yes talking to you Virginia

3 Likes

ohh First time you and I have ever had words.
Seattle Seahawks Football GIF by American Family Insurance

5 Likes

Unfortunately, only quick grits available here in CO. Have to order real grits online

1 Like

This is serious man. ā€œnorthernā€ states be Fing up southern food all the time

Its like fried chicken, almost no one can make legit fried chicken at home

1 Like

but yall have the best mexican food in the country. At least in Denver

1 Like

Oh I agree northern states canā€™t cook, but Iā€™ll be dead in the cold grave before I toss my beloved Commonwealth into that group. Iā€™m not from NoVa

6 Likes

hahahahahahahah. partial credit, I get it. I have shared my opinions on Nova beforeā€¦ and have a gazillion friends from there. It aint all their faults the area has 0 personality til you get to Manassas

1 Like

Come on Fresh! Donā€™t throw all of Virginia into that ā€œNorthernā€ state categoryā€¦you need to get to Bedford! We do southern right!

4 Likes

But what are you having for lunch?

1 Like