🛝 Introduction for new member (Hav's Playground)

Now that’s an ice cream I can get behind.

3 Likes

Halloween party at the Dragon’s Liar today. Gonna be a good one

13 Likes

Ribs or whole fish?

1 Like

Ribs. Got a pork belly going on in a cple hrs along with lemon pepper wings. And hot dogs on the fire pit for the kids

4 Likes

Very nice - but now I’m craving smoked fish

1 Like

When’s the LRA pig pick at the lair (or outside of JPJ)?

3 Likes

This is a great idea. We just show up at JPJ or across the street with Dragons equipment and a bunch of meat to grill plus 2 or 3 kegs. Let Dragon go to work and feed the people

4 Likes

This needs to happen

4 Likes

Across the street was the econo lodge home to many game day weekends post graduation. Now it’s a parking lot. Id love to do a pig pick8n for LR! But i want some of these other chefs jumping in.

6 Likes

Oh snap thats right. One night during school I was driving home to Lambeth (second year) and the Glen Miller Orchestra bus was pullin in there. Long story short but my Uncle Tex (Tex Beneke) was running it at the time. I pulled in and asked for him but he wasnt on that tour. But the folks were excited a young dude new about him

He was my grandpas cousin and wrote and sang the Chattanooga Choo Choo

7 Likes

Moonlight serenade in cville

2 Likes

Coming along nicely

9 Likes

Whats Dragon dressin up as?

4 Likes

Nailed it and the damn smoked lemon pepper wings stole the show

13 Likes

Nothing. Halloween is scared of the Dragon

3 Likes

Hey guys- long time no talk. I’m back - had to get through a divorce and focus on that but I’m back in action now. Hope everyone is doing great. Also, screw Bass Tech

21 Likes

Another cycle of this weird planet around that ball of fire can only mean another season of UVA hoops.

6 Likes

Glad to have Hav back. Sorry for the circumstances but you have been missed.

12 Likes

Welcome back, @chavlicek15! You’ve been missed. Hope a new hoops season will help you move past your recent unpleasantness more quickly. How great is it to have two Wahoos contributing majorly for the C’s?!

5 Likes

@chavlicek15 good to see ya back. Sorry you had to go through some stuff. Tried to hold things down for ya here.

7 Likes