Isaac Traudt Commitment

Figured Isaac deserves his own thread… :large_orange_diamond::crossed_fingers::large_blue_diamond:

14 Likes

It’s Purdue. Isaac and Trey Kaufman going to split minutes at shooting guard.

3 Likes

Yeah I still can’t get over the fact Painter told Kaufman he was going to be a 3 and then recruited not one but two small forwards (Waddel and Heide) right after.

2 Likes

And they have Caleb Furst too. The old Justin McKoy trick

3 Likes

I have a strong feeling he will be in the portal after this season.

2 Likes

I don’t think he will be because he is prolly the best of the bunch. I am thinking Furst

4 Likes

You could be right but I don’t think Kaufman will see the three!

1 Like

Might as well post Traudt highlights.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLSNXxQHxm_/

2 Likes
1 Like

If either Kaufman or Furst transfer after this year, I wouldn’t be shocked to see Indiana U as the next stop. Woodson is building a bit of momentum in Hoosier land.

2 Likes

I was thinking the same! If we get Traudt, I’m not sure we would be an option. I hate to compare but Traudt could be our Christian Laetner!

2 Likes

Bite your damn tongue!

But you’re not COMPLETELY wrong.

6 Likes

He could be “that persons” identical twin and it’d still be gross to compare the two.

3 Likes

No pressure, Traudt. We’re expecting four Final Fours and two national championships out of you (and an embarrassing inclusion on the next Dream Team).

5 Likes

Until the games start

1 Like

I meant the 4 Final Fours and a period that cemented their rep! :grimacing::rofl::rofl: Nothing more my friend!

2 Likes

I watched highlights sent here recently and Traudt has soft hands like Laettner for sure. And he kind plays upright the same way. Agree on the comparison low key

2 Likes

I agree but to my eyes Traudt has a much better perimeter game and handle at this stage. CTB should have a blast designing an offense with what he’s potentially bringing in! Add Sheppard and Dunn, we will be a handful!

1 Like

Lets not push it Chief. Laettner could catch and shoot- face up- or back to the basket. But agree they are similar with soft hands

5 Likes

True! Laetner, like him or not was a special player! Especially in college! Tough to defend! Traudt’s handle just looks a little stronger and perimeter shot a little more proficient. Laetner’s mid-range and back to the basket game looked stronger.