Isaac Traudt Commitment

Why would anyone do that? Ass

8 Likes

I feel like he doesn’t actually know anything but just reads these forums

1 Like

Wait is that just a random dude? Lol. I assumed it was like a Lincoln reporter or something. If it’s just some random person with an account I wouldn’t expect any level of respect for the athletes. Giving it attention probably just makes it worse tbh

7 Likes

hHahahahha.

Just nobody interact with the tweet lol

6 Likes

Love that you can just start breaking news and be a dude with a crappy headshot and 20 followers.

7 Likes

I sent the prick a dm asking that he let the kids have their moment. Politely of course.

4 Likes

Not cool by that guy, but it’s probably getting way more eyeballs from being posted here than from people following that guy on Twitter.

4 Likes

I dont think it changes anything though. Just a more blunt way of expressing the 40 crystal balls/those are probably his sources.

I think he may just wanna be cool by saying its the first time in history that two Issacs commit to the same class… but our young dudes @brogdonfanpage and @JoeBoxley way ahead of that one.

Wonder what kenpom thinks

5 Likes

Does Traudt have any previous connections with any of our other 22/23 targets?

I know I’m going to be in the vast minority here, but this stuff doesn’t bother me. If a kid cares about a dramatic reveal, then don’t tell anybody. Don’t tell your parents, friends, GF, teachers, guidance counselors, winning staffs, or losing staffs. But if you want to be a decent human being, then you tell some people, and it’s not private anymore. Then it’s fair game for “journalists” (probably stretching the term here, but let’s go with it).

Also, I mean, c’mon folks. We are all here because we care a lot about this stuff. If it were something we (and thousands of people like us) didn’t care about, then people wouldn’t be trying to ruin the surprise.

There are lots of places to play basketball where almost nobody will care about it. In fact, every single place I’ve ever played hoops is one of those places. Lol! Traudt seems to want to play hoops where people will care. That’s good! But the consequence of people caring is … well … people care.

And finally, this is inherently PUBLIC news. It’s not like the guy spoiled the news of his engagement or something. Traudt will be watched by tens of thousands live and perhaps over a million on TV (tourney).

5 Likes

Also to be fair all of these “leaks” (you never know until you know for sure and even then you doubt some) are coming from Creighton/Nebraska crystal ball people/boards.

The losing party always spoils it

6 Likes

Yeah, it is not as though the same thing isn’t essentially being said in forums from one end of the country to the other.

2 Likes

That seems right. You tell the losing staff to be polite and they tell their whole staff and they tell their hairdresser and they call the board host and pretty soon Jim ■■■■■■■■■ has his first big scoop in decades…

2 Likes

Jimmy H coming with Breaking News and History and @ing some writer seems bush league to me and I barely know what twitter is

6 Likes

And if the losing staff is Duke, Nate James texts you to talk a bunch of trash about UVa. Shout out Jay Huff episode of LRA!

5 Likes

This is hilarious and driving me crazy. In response to Jimmy H Brakin History tweet:

6 Likes

Virginia university are these people even real?

5 Likes

Wow, these people are idiots

1 Like