Isaac Traudt Enters The Portal

People after TJ Power: “Tony needs to get better at CLOSING.”

You see the conundrum, yeah?

9 Likes

Me, typing on a sports message board about a 19 year olds decision-making:

“Now here’s what’s embarrassing. Yes, yes, I’m an authority.”

10 Likes

It is maddening!!! I know people are frustrated but man, get frustrated at the things that have a possibility of changing!

We just got Isaac square rooted

38 Likes

Winner!!!

3 Likes

Well if that case let’s hope TB is frustrated enough to change something.

1 Like

Bigger takeaway:

• Don’t take two kids in the same recruiting class with the same name
  • If you do, don’t cover over the mistake by stealing Abe Vigoda’s name

0 voters

Answer:

1 Like

Let’s cut the personal attacks on the kid. He’s 19. It’s his life and he’s making the decision that makes the most sense for him, talk about it from a basketball perspective as much as you want, but no more about his character.

18 Likes

He’s much more likely to be frustrated enough to get the hell outta here.

Said it in the other thread - but his statement makes it pretty damn clear this wasn’t about basketball.
Sucks but wish him well

4 Likes

Foresthoo is correct. This is something the staff should be proud of. They recruited a top 60 guy, redshirted him, and our now watching him leave. Bonuses for everyone involved.

2 Likes

How do you miss someone you never watched play? Good luck to him but I feel like he was never on the team anyway. I hope we can get some of those big athletic dudes similar to those that are still playing in the NCAAT.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter what it’s about. But if you’re stuck on basketball reasons, we’ll have those soon enough when Sheds hits the portal.

Awwww man. @JoeBoxley the biggest loser. Had like $2 million in loans taken out on the #isaacsquard merchandise potentials.

7 Likes

So nice to be a prep school for Creighton. Yes this Fn sucks and sarcasm is my only means of coping.

2 Likes

Not really sure how he ever plans to play pro basketball. Won’t be rooting for him at all

1 Like

I’m not stuck on anything. Making an observation on why he left.
Sheds situation is obviously different so really not sure what point you’re trying to make.

1 Like

This was supposed to put my kids through college

17 Likes

Damn if. At least I didn’t have to watch outside of the ACC to root against TJP. Now I have to watch Big East basketball to root against Traudt.

Oh well, I’m game.

5 Likes

Duke games are going to be on ESPN weekly, you might have to work harder to find Creighton games