⛹ Jacob Cofie - Official Thread

I would say we have a lot of projected good to very good players. We still need an alpha scorer or two for this team to be a contender.

A very good base is being built.

1 Like

Rohde and Gertrude could be those guys. And McKneely showed that in flashes in his sorta-limited time (The big 3 over caleb love late, and the drive and foul vs Duke at home. And the scoring punches vs Furman when we needed buckets)

What could have been with Isaiah Abraham…

7 Likes

Regardless, I see it as the possible Genesis of something special! :grin:

6 Likes

Absolutely. See no holes there. If Dunn steps up his game as predicted, he may be gone. Maybe not for his results this year, but for his potential. Hope that isn’t how it goes down. If he is gone, hope it is because he had an all-ACC caliber season.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks @jazznutUVA!

Braxton Key ran the point in AAU lol Cofie ain’t Braxton. I see a taller Zay who hopefully translates more of his offensive game at the college level

1 Like

What does this response mean?

This is what I get from my kids when I tell a dad joke.

10 Likes

Ahh… i understand and feel your pain.

5 Likes

Can’t wait for a color guy to say “Cofie with the slam all the way from Sammamish”

2 Likes

Key was arguably our second best ballhandler in 2020.

1 Like
10 Likes
7 Likes

H/t HGN for reposting this on Twitter.

• Nobody else in his fam is bigger than 6-2!
  • Bro went to Wazzu, just a student
  • Love the last two questions, where most recruits are all eye of the tiger, and Cofie is like #goofy is what best describes me and I want to be remembered as a cool person to be around. Good for him.
19 Likes
11 Likes

Real shame we didn’t get Cain.

9 Likes

Edit: We weren’t Abel to get Cain… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

Cofie is a Mamadi / Braxton hybrid to me. Very very excited to have him. I think he has a high floor, and if he’s tough, fans will absolutely love him

10 Likes