JMU Game Thread

Man I had even forgotten about the cancelation. For sure to an extent with IMac who was playing “big” minutes and shooting the 3 well and playing solid floor game.

Is one of those things we have no way to really know but great point there

1 Like

Reece’s injury had me thinking. Suppose Kihei had decided not to return, and Reece got hurt early in the JMU game as he did. What would we have done? IMK isn’t ready for that responsibility, nor is his ballhandling up to snuff yet. Would Armaan have played “point”? Would we have brought in Chase?

4 Likes

Seriously I think it would’ve been Chase… which I think with enough game time would have been okay.

7 Likes

Chase Coleman can do some of what Jontel Evans did.

4 Likes

I dont think Chase is ready to play 35 minutes but love Chase

4 Likes

If KC didn’t come back we’d have gotten a transfer guard, so it would’ve been him

13 Likes

I’ve thought of this several times this year when Kehei was balling out

2 Likes

I think I saw Chase on the sidelines with a brace on his hand. Not sure he would have been available.

JMU cuts:

2 Likes

The thoroughness is great. I just wish it was more strategic vs tactical in the analysis. It’s hard to take away big things when you are talking about a players right foot placement :joy:

3 Likes

Now that’s what I call an advanced metric

3 Likes

I tried hard to follow and support. Xzavier has no interest in responding etc and writes way too much for me.

6 Likes

He’s like Dave the wave without a day job

Tell the man what you want:

3 Likes

Some walking off the bus video hasn’t really been explored in depth yet

3 Likes

He’s starting to interact some. Some dude is in the comments breaking down some of the videos in even more detail, and he’s responding. Although, that’s not shortening anything.

3 Likes