July Live Period

This was the correct answer it turns out. Bennett and Getter were at DeMary’s game. They left at halftime. I assume to move over for Jackson.

8 Likes

When Eli playing? Sorry to ask I have no clue how to look it up

1 Like

Gertrude plays at 3:30 in Kansas City. The EYBL is just starting today at 12:30

You can also watch your guy Pettiford in the 1st game against Momcilovic. Should be streamed here. Twitch

4 Likes

Thanks yo. Hope we are out there for those

JWilly is out there somewhere lol. Maybe he shows up in KC today and CTB for the weekend

3 Likes

Do you know if DeMary is still fairly wide open choice wise? The reason I ask, seems the Tennessee offer moved the needle for him.

1 Like

Is there a good Gertrude highlight video somewhere?

Hold please

3 Likes

I’m half expecting you to post iphone videos from his dad…

2 Likes

Shit I should have my own from summer league. I was on the fone at one talking to Jay Willy and Eli went baseline and dunked on the entire other team. His stuff happens to fast to catch

i think this was spring

Edit: sorry this was HS junior year. He is already much better. Really raw here

12 Likes

Sign me up.

2 Likes

Yeah I think so. I’d say if Tennessee decides they really want him that’s a problem but offers don’t mean a whole lot.

5 Likes

Part of our problem is our PG board is all over the place. Tony likes a lot of dudes but doesn’t love anyone and he really wants to fall in love. It’s clear he hasn’t found his guy and doesn’t want to settle, but we need to start ramping up the love on just one or two since this is such a important position

6 Likes

Or grab Tahaad and have him reclass to be with Getrude as a 2023. Bam

1 Like

Ah man that would be amazing. I like Tahaad more and more everytime I watch him. Crazy IQ and skills. Also is in the gym with his trainer daily at 7am

3 Likes

All 2024s this time slot. Buchanan’s game up next.

Bennett is watching Jahseem Felton

This is Getter for Sir Mohammed

1 Like

Looks like games are on Central Time so hour behind us on Eastern clocks

4 Likes

oh yeah duh…time zones always trick me

3 Likes

TB slid over with Getter for the 2nd half, watching Mohammed

I really appreciate Getter wearing the orange shirt today. Makes it a lot easier to spot TB in grainy screenshots wearing his standard coaches garb.

5 Likes