Kadin Shedrick

That’s very kind of you to say. Actually, despite being a bit occupied lately, I do visit. I just haven’t found much to say that would add anything meaningful to any of the discussions.

2 Likes

Makes sense sir. Thank you

1 Like

I expect you are correct about CTB. In addition, during my years teaching at UVa, including some years in administration, there was a strong emphasis on not releasing any information on student health or academic performance. We weren’t even supposed to call a student’s parents about an academic issue. I personally thought that was a bit extreme, but it was how the Office of the General Counsel (university lawyers) interpreted federal privacy laws.

2 Likes

I was at the tournament in Greensboro and heard from other HOOS that Shedrick had announced to the team he was transferring out at the end of the season…Anyone else hear the same information?

2 Likes

Well that sucks

1 Like

Seems very unlikely. Don’t think Tony would play him if that was known…

1 Like

I have no knowledge but listening to his comments after the UNC and Clemson games, I can hear them in the context of a dude wrapping up business at UVA. But certainly would be a weird situation with coach unless conversations had unfolded in a very specific way.

3 Likes

I also feel like he would have participated in senior day festivities if that was known. Not saying it won’t happen :person_shrugging:

4 Likes

Did you hear this from people with connections to the program, or from regular fans passing along a rumor?

6 Likes

Any update on Ferris Bueller?

1 Like

He’s a righteous dude

ferris buellers day off total film GIF

4 Likes

It would be disappointing but not surprising

If true I could see similarity to 2017, where Thompson and Shayock could see the writing with Guy, Jerome, and Hunter sure to get a lot of minutes the next year and transferred out. If Shedrick lost his spot to BVP, he probably knows it gets even more precarious next year with Traudt, Bond, and Dunn. Even if he stays, it’s still a reality, and there may be a grad transfer along with Buchanan entering the mix.

6 Likes

Haney winning today!

2 Likes

I can see that too. Would really like him back but I totally understand if he’d like to go elsewhere.

I’m not going to believe it until I hear it from a reliable source. Like Jim ■■■■■■■■■.

13 Likes

15 likes, 1 comments - Pete (@mauihoofan) on Instagram: "Shedrick with the ultimate “Bounce Back” moment 🔥🔶⚔️🔷 #GoHoos"

Dante looks ready to play…

Never mind. Thought i was posting a video of Kadins dunk and Dante jumping around nearly into the ref

7 Likes

I could see Kadin at NC State. They have a good relationship with his AAU team Gardner Road. They do already have Isaiah Miranda though. Wake Forest?

2 Likes

Does where/what he wants to do with his grad work play a role? Got to imagine be wants to build on that Comm school base.

4 Likes

Yeah the crazy sneaky move would be to find somewhere with one year graduate business degrees at a top business school. For example, UVA now has an MS from the comm school, Duke has a one year masters (not an mba) through fuqua, and I’m sure others have similar

1 Like