Kadin Shedrick

Northwestern Kellogg has probably the most well known and respected 1 year MBA program.

3 Likes

So Kadin to University of Cambridge confirmed?

2 Likes

Kadin has 2 years of eligibility so not sure the masters in 1 year thing matters

2 Likes

Kadin more of a trinity college guy or a Magdalene college guy?

But also could you imagine if Kadin just graduated and was like “I’m going go to do a one year master’s program at LSE seeya”

2 Likes

The Evolution of a Narrative: Kadin Shedrick 2022-2023 edition

22 Likes

Oddly I know a lot of people who have gone that route. It’s not uncommon in rugby for guys especially Americans to land at Oxford or Cambridge for grad school and to continue playing.

4 Likes

Kadin will leave to become the trustee of Silicon Valley Bank and ensure an orderly wind down of its material legal entities

12 Likes

I continue to hope that the rumor is wrong or pre ACC tournament and since the last few games went well he is feeling better about everything. I just think we are a better team with him around.

8 Likes

Going to get knocked in the mouth a few more times :grimacing:

3 Likes

Yeah I mean tbh im surprised nashville’s comment garnered that much attention… a rumor he heard from fans in Greensboro.

While of course it’s possible he might transfer, would rather just wait to hear something like that confirmed, or at least a reputable leak from someone close to the program. Not “I heard from some fans G’boro.”

6 Likes

Like @dbfromnva said. Things definitely can change. Kadin was a huge part of those 3 games and you can see he has support from his teammates etc. sometimes you get the feeling (when not playing) you maybe arent as much a part of the crew. That changed in the ACC Tourney

5 Likes

He does have a disturbing habit of doing that. In fact, I’m kind of surprised he doesn’t play with a mouth piece now. I don’t know if it’s done much these days, but I remember when it was a common practice for UVa players.

4 Likes

Reminded me of the buzz going around Scott Stadium that Ronald Curry had just committed to UVA, which was true, until it wasn’t.

3 Likes

Can’t believe Kadin and Sam are both transferring to Campbell University

https://twitter.com/beyondthearcsb/status/1635278883183534083?s=46&t=G8YGZaskO0jSCD9IYjJYdw

This is totally the Carson McCorkle LRA AMA of 2023 isn’t it

6 Likes

This is tremendous
https://twitter.com/kcshedrick/status/1635432449487388674

18 Likes

This is insane lol

1 Like

What Kadin doesn’t tell you is they also use potato starch in making Korean fried chicken which is also part of the signature crunch

3 Likes

Shouldn’t they have been bouncing off his head?

10 Likes

Mmm Bonchon. Gotta go to Richmond for it though. Charlottesville is set to have 5(!) Korean restaurants soon, 6 if you count the windowless place up 29.

4 Likes

I miss Doma and Kuma so much

1 Like