Kadin Shedrick

Had Doma yesterday - so GOOD - and the owner (a friend of ours) told us she is opening a Korean BBQ place in Stonefield’s - Can’t wait!!!

8 Likes

Hahahahahha. Awesome. Surprised the wings didnt all drill him in the mouth though

1 Like

Oooh I knew that was coming in but not that it was connected to Doma.

Forgot about Kuma. Going to be 7 (including Bamboo House on 29).

1 Like

Someone gimme the rundown on Korean joints in Charlottesville, please…trying to convince my HS jr. daughter to apply to the ol’ alma mater…need to give her as many good reasons…

6 Likes

i heard it from someone connected to the program.

5 Likes

Kuma on the corner is run by a very sweet lady who used to make fun of me if I wouldn’t finish all the vegetables on my bibimbop; DOMA is very hip. When I was there, there weren’t any of the places you find in NOVA that do all the little Banchans and similar. But way more than there are in Durham

Also I am a white dude from southeastern virginia so I have know cred besides my surface level opinions of eating at these places

2 Likes

Well great, now I’m gonna be stressing over this!

me too.

Dont stress. Acceptance alleviates all suffering. except when watching Grayson Allen take 4 steps, going up and down, for a buzzer beater.

2 Likes

Listen to the whole thing because he’s a cool guy and Sam is good too, but a few interesting takeaways related to popular LRA topics…

• Kadin claims he came to Virginia BECAUSE of the redshirt possibility. (Or at least, it was a plus factor.)
  • He does not think he could live in the middle of the country (away from the coasts); and in choosing UVA he wanted to be in a different state (not NC) but still not too far from home (hm, limits his transfer opportunities)
  • Kadin has “senior-itis,” not that motivated to apply himself in school right now (there goes one fan theory about what’s been going on with him… or perhaps it reinforces that theory; discuss)

6 Likes

What is how Kadin described his senior season

3 Likes

So if Kadin has Senior-itis then why didn’t he walk during graduation if he wanted to be done with school? Per the rumors he seems to be transferring to a *new school right-therefore *not tired of school.

1 Like

Isn’t his final exercises in May?

Yes, in May. And UVa doesn’t have a graduation ceremony at the end of the fall semester.

Sorry I meant during the last game of the season - senior night.

1 Like

6 Likes

Check it out, I got my own LRA thread now too

22 Likes

perfect caption :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

“Why is everyone talking about the London School of Economics?

2 Likes