Lacrosse NCAA Tournament Thread

I know nothing about Lax but is exactly what my instincts said as well ha

2 Likes

UVA built on defense let’s f’ing go!!

Another TO!

1 Like

I would have loved to play lacrosse. Beat the shit out of people and it’s perfectly legal. My daughter was a damn good defensive player but chose not to play in college and instead go to UVA. She still says she wishes the girls played with those long sticks she would have wailed on people LOL.

2 Likes

Wasn’t pretty but that was a fun game to watch. Real gritty effort to pull out a W despite the turnover and face off deficits. Another huge game from Rode even with the turnovers.

3 Likes
6 Likes

I just watched the Maryland game again. I think they peaked a day early.
UVA has been the most physical team in the tournament and that pays dividends on a quick turnaround like tomorrow. I’m really excited. I like our chances.

2 Likes

I watched some and my insticts are we are better players and more skilled but Maryland is tougher and sound. 10-8 we win my prediction

4 Likes

I think we’re pretty freaking tough, @DFresh11. Don’t let the stereotypes of the program when you were there affect your judgment of this team.

2 Likes

I watched us yesterday. Lotta skill. Felt like UNC was tougher second half however the last stand our guys were tougher. Go Hoos

3 Likes

A packline worthy hard hedge on the last stop.

5 Likes

yessir. is what I said before. But entire half 2 not same. We good though. the re repeat will be awesome. You in Hartford @DurtyNellys ?

2 Likes

I wish. I used to love going to the lacrosse Final Four. Just a big ass 3 day tailgate. I’ll go again soon.

2 Likes

Also no clue why in Hartford. Just asking for awful weather. And we got it

4 Likes

It’s in Hartford again next year, however rotates around back to Lincoln Financial Field in Philly (where we won it in 2019) in 23 & 24… then to Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA in 25 & 26.

2 Likes

road tripping to ct right now :triumph:

13 Likes

Nice i expect live running commentary

2 Likes

This game is going to come down to LaSalla and his faceoffs… that last goal was his bread and butter.

3 Likes

Just realized i think i played in that stadium yrs ago

2 Likes

This is a fun 2nd half to watch so far…

4 Likes