Lacrosse NCAA Tournament Thread

I’m beginning to like this game

1 Like

Not so much now

1 Like

This is a melt down

1 Like

This is now as stressful as I expected, which is more than I hoped.

Wow

1 Like

Damn…

1 Like

Big time save

Oh my god I’m gonna throw up

1 Like

Well, that went about as well as could have been hoped.

wow what a finish!

3 Likes

Another National Championship. Now we gotta work on our Bass Fishing skills

Congrats yall @DurtyNellys and you said we werent tough…

6 Likes

Holy crap! I almost shat myself when Maryland won that last faceoff and had a clear line to the goal!

5 Likes

Somebody gotta help me here. when players win face off like that how they always seem to have open path direct to gol?

Gotta give our golie player of the game for takin it right on his body and saving the dang game

3 Likes

Usually the faceoff guys aren’t as good at scoring as the rest of the attackmen, so defenders will sometimes take their chances letting the faceoff guy shoot rather than leave an attacker open.

1 Like

I get it unless there are 7 seconds left and the National Championship is on the line. ha

Go Hoos!

3 Likes

Just read over this again and good god am i happy for connor

9 Likes

For anyone who missed the game, it will be rebroadcast today at 8:30 eastern time on ESPNU (Directv channel 208). :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

I have one of the lax hats with the championship years on the side that I got after the 2011 title.

Didn’t get a chance to pick up a new one after 2019 but at this point will probably wait until Shellenberger graduates.

8 Likes

Bad information provided by Directv guide – not being aired as promised. Sorry. BUT, the Directv guide claims that it will be aired tomorrow, June 1, at 4 p.m. eastern time on ESPNU. No idea if that will prove to be bogus too.

DVR bruh

4 Likes