Someone post the insta in here. @Hooandtrue

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR9Y7C2nsJ2/?utm_medium=copy_link

23 Likes

Dick Bennett with the close!

5 Likes

Tipton Edits :handshake: Neil Armstrong
Loving the Moon

10 Likes

Yeah can someone figure out this moon trend? Should I be considered for Tipton?

For those who are more familiar with his game: is Braxton Key a fair comp in terms of an expected outcome? Can use his athleticism to get to the hoop and will be great defensively but will need to add to his offensive arsenal to make the next level?

1 Like

@Hooandtrue You need to be different… perhaps you should start an edit service w/ a giant Sun in the background for every commit.

4 Likes

Need to know how this affects our other wing interests. Are we essentially out of the running for Bobi, Sensabaugh, and Dunn now?

2 Likes

I think he’s more athletic. Ceiling depends on his shot

1 Like

But Braxton may have been a bit bigger? Either way I’m thrilled

@Hoohoohoo point this out

13 Likes

Be patient. I bet HGN will have those answers soon. I suspect we still go hard for Dunn

3 Likes

The non-uva player comparison ive been spamming is Matisse Thybulle for the Sixers/TeamAustralia

4 year player, tremendous athlete, pac12 defensive player of the year, but 3pt shot is still in the works even in the nba but good enough for first round.

1 Like

Getting greedy here but Bond knows he is raw and could be a redshirt candidate. Meanwhile Dunn could enroll this summer and player next year as a redshirt freshmen. Meanwhile Brice Sensabaugh is different enough to co-exist with Bond. Meanwhile Julian Phillips is a one and done who could plug in right away and fill in the gap year/years as Bond develops.

Just when I thought I was making progress about my fanfictions…

4 Likes

Different body type but the description sounds like Justin Anderson to me. YMMV.

2 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen…
wegothim

7 Likes
1 Like

Nice post commitment interview with Bond…

6 Likes

Footage of that game. You see a lot of coachable moments from the 16 year old but you also see the potential there. Has the tools. Needs to learn how to use them (dont jump at pump fakes, dont give up baseline, etc.). But man he is so athletic and also acrobatic with his body control.

3 Likes