Think CBS suits Jay and Kihei more. Not sure they are a great 5 out fit.
It’s nice to have a shooter like that in mover blocker but it’s not a necessity. The '15 & '16 teams didn’t have that and still had significant success running it. The issue is these guards are bad in traffic
Brogdon and LP also used those flare screens perfectly. So many side to side passes to open 3 point shooters.
Not in the classic sense of Joe and Kyle, but that team had an All-American and best player in the conference in Malc, a dominant post player in Gill, and London hit 49% of his threes. They used the screen action to perfection.
I don’t understand why, but, it seems like Casey is having trouble “turning the corner” when trying to attack…either that or he goes baseline and traps himself…think he needs to continue to tighten that handle and it may make him more confident when driving…he’s got the length and athleticism to finish…
Yes Jay can have a feast in the post
I hope we see a lot of him down low.
It will be interesting to also see the play of McKoy and Murphy after someone close to them was shot last night. I can only imagine how hard it must be to pick up with life again so suddenly after such an event. I don’t think it will impact the game tonight too much but I am keeping both of them, and their friend, in my thoughts