Line ups and rotations for tonight

Think CBS suits Jay and Kihei more. Not sure they are a great 5 out fit.

1 Like

Itā€™s nice to have a shooter like that in mover blocker but itā€™s not a necessity. The '15 & '16 teams didnā€™t have that and still had significant success running it. The issue is these guards are bad in traffic

3 Likes

Brogdon and LP also used those flare screens perfectly. So many side to side passes to open 3 point shooters.

1 Like

Not in the classic sense of Joe and Kyle, but that team had an All-American and best player in the conference in Malc, a dominant post player in Gill, and London hit 49% of his threes. They used the screen action to perfection.

4 Likes

I donā€™t understand why, but, it seems like Casey is having trouble ā€œturning the cornerā€ when trying to attackā€¦either that or he goes baseline and traps himselfā€¦think he needs to continue to tighten that handle and it may make him more confident when drivingā€¦heā€™s got the length and athleticism to finishā€¦

3 Likes

Yes Jay can have a feast in the post
I hope we see a lot of him down low.

1 Like

It will be interesting to also see the play of McKoy and Murphy after someone close to them was shot last night. I can only imagine how hard it must be to pick up with life again so suddenly after such an event. I donā€™t think it will impact the game tonight too much but I am keeping both of them, and their friend, in my thoughts

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-zach-murphy039s-family?utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link_all

6 Likes