Looking at the 2021 Recruiting Horizon

Time for a new thread.

9 Likes

As posted in the other thread, Trey also mentioned wanting to enroll mid year if his season was cancelled, which would be a problem for us. If true, this should make the Gregg decision a no brainer with all the potential uncertainty

1 Like

Yeah I find the hesitation on offering Gregg super puzzling. Maybe they are just that sold on Kauffman?

1 Like

That sold on Kaufman including their chance to get him.

4 Likes

If there is hesitation, then either they have information that makes them confident in Kaufman or Reid or they feel good about 2022 forward prospects they are involved in? Or ultimately due diligence. Idk just guessing

Maybe they know they’ll be a roster spot come January, otherwise seems like a risky strategy based on Treys own words.

@HoozGotNext 247 lists Murray with a UVA offer as of today. Care to comment?

3 Likes

Murray has an offer, yes. And it’s not all that recent.

7 Likes

@HoozGotNext And to clarify UVA would take Murray instead of Keels?

Do I recall correctly that Murray already has floated enrolling early?

I believe he mentioned Murray as that 3rd luxuray schollie. Murray would essentially be a 2022 recruit I think

Mentioned in the post, Keels and Taine are unrelated. His impact would be on possible 2022 guard targets, and that’s why their offers are on hold for now.

And he could enroll early but recent reports are he has an offer to join the Aussie league next season, a step up, so I sort of expect he’ll go that route next spring before coming over.

1 Like

Quick thoughts based on nothing but opinion: 1. could totally see Murray at UVA. 2. Ben Gregg looks like AZ lol but he’s definitely good. 3. Kaufman looks good… like REALLY good… made Furst look silly. 4. Think we’re a little to the Deebo sweepstakes, but he’s gotta be first team all name lol

3 Likes

Here is the Kaufman article about reclassing. Seems VERY IU bound, which would align with Tu’s insights from what he is hearing in the AAU circles (mentioned in the old thread)

2 Likes

This guy made the first Warley to FSU crystal ball pick. Spiking the ball on a teenager but still kinda get it.

4 Likes

Just an interesting fyi…Murray gave 247 his offer list today. Wasn’t there this morning when i wrote that or I would have linked it directly.

2 Likes

Tu many threads in my opinion. I had no clue this existed.

1 Like

Was just created

1 Like

I shared that Kids been talking mid yr transferring all summer. This shouldnt be a surprise tu yall. Efton is another one I was told. I know five other kids thinking about it. This pandemic and administration is effing up our lives. Mostly kids and their futures. Im still not sure what I will do with my son. Its a damn shame and its time our Govt be held accountable. I never hated anyone more in my life. SMH

9 Likes

Wasnt the other one created tu weeks ago? Anyway its not my site. Im stepping away and doing a HS tour for my son. If I hear anything and I can share it. I will tell HoosandTrue. Peace

2 Likes