Looking at the 2021 Recruiting Horizon

That team sounds familiar

1 Like

Rj Hampton played for them this past year.

For $4.99 per month VIP membership, you too could support LRA and edit my headlines apparently haha

16 Likes

i still have no clue where to find the VIP

4 Likes

Not bad but I can’t do $45 tshirts.

2 Likes

Just look at the top of the forum page… expand out the post below (or just click on the image link) to see the screenshot I took from a previous thread…

1 Like

Got it!

1 Like

Uggh. It’s unsettling that Corey has suddenly turned so negative toward UVA’s chances with Keels. Always gotta read between the lines with him. Not hard to put together a timeline in which they might have gotten the verdict they were pushing for.

1 Like

Yea that hit hard

But he mentions Efton and Holmes which doesn’t make any sense

At least they know and could adjust accordingly. If it’s coming from UVA or that UVA for a verdict, I’d assume you’d know if Corey does?

haha Yep. Can’t expect national guys to be in tune with everything. But when he goes off the path on one like he sorta is with Keels, it’s for good reason. It’s possible he’s wrong of course. Just the suddenness of it leads me to believe he has good reason.

Bad assumption. When it comes to recruits decisions, good or bad for us, they seal it up good.

3 Likes

Ha, gotcha. I’ll say the Sabre doesn’t have much in the way of gurus, but one of the ones they do have was pretty positive about Keels just a few days ago. It’s such a soap opera

5 Likes

I’ll be glad when we move on at this point. Get those offers out to ‘22s and let’s get some early commits, guys that know they want to play for Tony. *cough McKneely, Taylor *cough

5 Likes

Buried at the bottom of today’s NCAA press release is another recruiting dead period extension through the end of September.

1 Like

Any new impact on our targets or status quo? I assume most now realize Fall visits aren’t happening and are planning accordingly.

yeah status quo. The NCAA is being cowardly. Shocker I know. They delayed announcing this a month. Should be deciding October right about now.

2 Likes

They are playing this month by month bs game. Just say visits or no visits. Smash the dominoes so at least we have a clearer picture, and then we can finally move on

1 Like

So assuming Duke has sold Keels’ camp at this point and UVA is out, what is realistic? Seems like a lot of noise, but is it basically looking at a new best case of Murray and an athletic four man?

Yeah that’s about it. They’d keep looking at other guards maybe even centers.

2 Likes