2020-2021 season

3 Likes

semi related but this just happened this morning

That and the whole Michigan State team having to quarantine for two whole weeks after a couple cases. I have no idea how college football is going to be played. Hopefully they dont play games with basketball and just announce the season will start in January or February and spend the time creating the plan/protocol instead of dillydallying hoping the situation will change in a few months (which outside of a vaccine it wont, given the hurdles of testing and 2 week turn around for results in a lot of areas, lack of national plan since March, etc.)

4 Likes

Fellow Hoo’s quote from a few days ago rings more true than ever today

9 Likes

Who else is joining LRA VIP? The current message board is me, myself and I + the admins. LOL!

2 Likes

What is it?

1 Like

Check the top of the forum… $4.99 / month, no ads…

2 Likes

@jazznutUVA let us all know how it goes then we will join you … hahahaha

4 Likes

@DFresh11 Since I’m talking to myself right now w/ @Merch and @itsbhanusharma… it’s going splendid! I listened to you speaking Portuguese on the podcast! As the Germans would say Das gehts Nichts! Verdammt noch mal!

3 Likes

loosely translated Good shit homeboy?

5 Likes

Ha! Translated “That makes no sense. Damn it!”

3 Likes

I think we’ve all assumed for a while, but Jay’s officially returning.

6 Likes

Best commitment we could receive!

6 Likes

ACC player of the year?

3 Likes

Probably not…he’ll split votes with Hauser. But with them & Kihei we have 3 legit All ACC players.

4 Likes

I agree GCH! Jabri, Woldentensae and Morsel could compliment them very well.

I think what we saw from TW when he had his mid-season tear is closer to what we’ll see than we got early, and then late when teams started focusing their perimeter D on him. More options this year, so less attention on him.

ACCDPOY?

10 Likes

Man just reading this gets me pumped for this next season…Its August already! Cant wait!

2 Likes

It’s pretty funny how in his first couple years his defense was essentially keeping him off the floor now he’s one of the best in the country

3 Likes

The magic of Mr Tony Bennett

4 Likes