March 2023 - ACC Hoops

I would love to hear the lamentations of those … Dookies.

2 Likes

Has another ACC team ever done something that you weren’t jealous of? Lol

5 Likes

Random thought but Rodney Rice is on my shit list. I watched some of the Duke game and he had an egregious leg kick that drew a foul on a 3. Thought nothing of it but saw him do it twice in the first half last night when watching. First he drew the foul but replay showed he flopped and then he fell to the ground on a make but they wised up: no call. So I’ve seen him take 3 threes in my life and fall down every single time. Carry on…

2 Likes

They prolly win against VT as well if they called the tech on flip getting punched in the neck :joy::joy:

1 Like

All the time

I think our path to the easiest ACCT bracket is for Pitt to lose out and UNC to beat Duke. Let’s say rest of the results are as expected that would give us this draw:

Go Irish!

1 Like

How is that not something a coach or school could bring up with the league office? That’s absurd. If that’s not reviewable then the ref and the player should be able to be penalized after the fact. Any ref that calls that and let’s it stand has no business getting paid to be an NCAA official. None.

6 Likes

The ACC should issue a statement, too :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Intercepted text from TB to Brey: “Hey Mike, hope you enjoyed that whiskey; now we need a little favor.”

6 Likes

EnjoyED

2 Likes

Ok ND I see you

8 Likes

Wow Notre Dame saving our season

4 Likes

Yeah I just put my least favorite child’s college fund on the Pitt money line because you know this can’t happen for us.

10 Likes

I mean it is tax free… til it isnt

3 Likes

so with this loss we win the co- reg season title?

So long as we beat UL, yes we’ll tie the winner of Pitt/Miami for 1st.

7 Likes

Depends on our lineups Saturday, of course

4 Likes

Senior day lineups mean sheds and papi start right?

1 Like

Haha. Tony dont play that

Happy Damon Wayans GIF by For(bes) The Culture

7 Likes

I think we run the Kihei, Armaan, Gardner, BVP, Caffaro lineup with chase Coleman 6th man for senior day

1 Like