March 2023 - ACC Hoops

Pitt is 14-30 on FREE THROWS. Make us look amateurs at putting up 15 foot bricks. Go ND.

11 Likes

ND up by 11 with 1:51 left

Shared title on the line and 7pm Thursday start!

4 Likes

Trading points I guess, but it would be nice if ND would force Pitt to invest more than 4 seconds per possession here.

1 Like

These refs are really good. They get points every time they blow the whistle, right?

1 Like

They gonna blow it

2 Likes

They tryin to

2 Likes

Iā€™m rooting for a COVID outbreak at Pitt or Miami or a storm, either of which cancels the game. In that case, should we beat Louisville, we get the noon Thursday game as the 1 based on winning percentage.

A guy can dream.

3 Likes

Shoulda bet my favorite kidā€™s college fund

4 Likes

They really are

Jk LFG

Happy to see a nice coach leave his home court for the final time with a W.

14 Likes

Brey want to do any offensive consulting? Maybe we can do what Rick Barnes did at Tennessee and just copy another teamā€™s offense (Davidson in their case).

2 Likes

So if Iā€™m reading it right, we beat Louisville and weā€™re the 2 seed? Since either Pitt or Miami will pick up another L.

5 Likes

So we hanging a banner or what?

2 Likes

Yeah. If we lose, we tie with the loser of Miami-Pitt and possibly with Clemson (if they beat ND) and Duke (if they beat UNC).

2 Likes

Absolutely. Thereā€™s no tie breaker for the regular season title. Itā€™s only for tournament seeding.

5 Likes

We would be if we had took care of business on the road against a bad Boston College team. Though I guess we will get a share of the title.

2 Likes

Sharing is caring. Hang it up there. But also donā€™t puke against Louisville

4 Likes

I think the bad scenario is if UVA loses, Pitt loses, Duke wins, and Clemson loses. Then we drop to a 4-seed. Otherwise weā€™re 2 or 3. I think. Ok Iā€™m gonna stop thinking about it because weā€™ll beat UL.
Oh No Fire GIF

6 Likes