Mayhem broke out in the Kansas St-Kansas game

Smart move always square off the with biggest guy you can find.

1 Like

I donā€™t think itā€™s putting Bennett on a pedestal to say that behavior like this would not be tolerated at U.Va. Itā€™s simply fact. Proven fact. Skip art class? Gone. Love the Colombian? Gone.

Do you think either of those things will get you kicked out of Kansas?

The suspensions are just damage control, not an indication that anyone at Kansas thinks itā€™s really wrong. Itā€™s like when Duke issues an ā€œindefinite suspensionā€: itā€™s just theater. Theyā€™ll be back as soon as needed.

4 Likes

Curious what Austin Nichols did to be dismissed at UVA. I never heard the actual reasonā€¦

3 Likes

I donā€™t think itā€™s actually ever been released to the public. I heard Mark Jerome day that Ty said he was an incredible player- one of the best heā€™s ever seen. I wonderā€¦

2 Likes

Yes, Iā€™m curious as well. Well kept secret. I was sick when he was kicked off the team. I truly believed that would have been our year.

2 Likes

I completely agree

2 Likes

From what I understand re: Nichols, it was two failed drug tests for :cloud_with_snow::snowflake: , hence Nakedicarusā€™ reference to ā€˜Colombianā€™ above.

1 Like

I definitely agree with you on this, however, this is not regular game shenanigans. This went way beyond that. I think that is a legal issue to determine where the line is, but this has definitely passed the literal and figurative line.

1 Like